Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much weight can you bench on bench press (gym)

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
For low iq cels, this is bench press:

IMG_6301.jpeg

There are niggas here benching 200kg
@gymletethnicel
@decembrist_kirillov
That’s what they say, but we don’t have any proof to back that off

Last edited:
Now? Probably max 80kg 3 reps. Prime? 120kg

150 kgs 10 reps easy

Never went to a gym

25 kg dumbbells 6x6 but incline

I did 90kg today competition style so 1s pause on chest. It is pretty shit tbh as I weight like 87 kg but my goal is benching 120kg this year.

I did 90kg today competition style so 1s pause on chest. It is pretty shit tbh as I weight like 87 kg but my goal is benching 120kg this year.
How many reps can you do with 90 kg ?

It was only 1 rep
Damn i feel a little stupid now, i didn’t know this is what people mean when they say they can bench 100 kg, i thought they mean they usually exercise with 100 kg with like 10 reps and i always thought everyone is larping as hell

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

The last time I did a max bench I hit 130 kg, but that was almost a decade ago. I don't like training for maxes, because it's very suboptimal for actually getting stronger, plus your odds of injury go way up relative to the amount of strength gained.

1RM training is also very taxing for your CNS, so it's not something you can do frequently anyway.

I used to be able to bench 75kg 5x5. I probably couldn't lift even 60kg 5x5 now. I have literal subhuman lifting genes, I trained over a year for that 75kg lift too

You are the only ones who are honest here, everyone who says, like 150 kg is just larping, only a few genetically gifted people are even able to bench 100 kg
100kg bench is decent but you don't need to be genetically gifted at all. Should take about a year of proper training to achieve that.

You are the only ones who are honest here, everyone who says, like 150 kg is just larping, only a few genetically gifted people are even able to bench 100 kg
I hit 100kg. Needed fucking tren to do it. It still did fuck all for getting laid. Natural? That's gifted only