Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much weed do you guys smoke

How much weed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
How much? Also how old is @Weed

Last edited:
@gymletethnicel @Weed @Personalityinkwell @kikecel @BenBerger @HidekiTojota @BITG @Genetic Dead End

i cant buy it , i dont do drugs

I don't smoke every day but I can easily smoke a gram a day when I do.

I don't smoke every day but I can easily smoke a gram a day when I do.
Why can’t you smoke everyday? Cost? Or just don’t wanna build a tolerance?

@gymletethnicel @Weed @Personalityinkwell @kikecel @BenBerger @HidekiTojota @BITG @Genetic Dead End
decent amount tbh, probably 0.5 a day

@sub8male you tag me cuz I’m mestizo? Over for mestizocels

Why can’t you smoke everyday? Cost? Or just don’t wanna build a tolerance?
I was never very big on weed but I got into it like a year ago. There was a short period where I smoked everyday or almost everyday. It kind of sucks because I basically just waste the whole day. It's also very addictive because I feel like I am a completely different person and I'm actually very content when I do it. Even though there's no noticeable hangover unlike with alcohol, there are lingering effects if you smoke too often like memory problems and excessive boredom/cravings.

I was never very big on weed but I got into it like a year ago. There was a short period where I smoked everyday or almost everyday. It kind of sucks because I basically just waste the whole day. It's also very addictive because I feel like I am a completely different person and I'm actually very content when I do it. Even though there's no noticeable hangover unlike with alcohol, there are lingering effects if you smoke too often like memory problems and excessive boredom/cravings.
Yea it’s addicting tbh. I try to smoke under 2 grams a week.

I only smoke very low thc cannabis, thc gives me extreme panic attacks. I generally smoke a few bowls from a bong a day.

Once a long time ago.

I'm a dabpenCel jfl. I go through a cart every week about.

Huh
I smoke a lot of weed. How did you know?

Last edited:
I dont smoke tbh

1 gram sugar wake n bake

0B1AE99C E521 49DD A0FA E44CFA92D1A6

I'm a dabpenCel jfl. I go through a cart every week about.
Huh good carts? Or like meh carts or shitty carts? How much do you pay?

None. I am a nerdcel

currently none, but untill a couple years ago I used to vape about a gram a day

I don't know how to get weed or other illegal drugs, and my stupidity would make me come off as a narc if I approached a dealer. Also I'm not dealing with the dark web or Tor

I don't know how to get weed or other illegal drugs, and my stupidity would make me come off as a narc if I approached a dealer. Also I'm not dealing with the dark web or Tor
Darknet markets are too much of a hassle anyways.

I dont smoke weed at all or do any drugs.
I have smoked in the past here and there going through 'phases' of regular smoking but it always resulted in me being paranoid or one my tolerance builds im fine but just lazy as fuck and like to rot and eat like shit

I am a straight edge loser
i hate fun, hate drugs and alcohol, and hate the people who take them ded srs

I just dont get weed, it seems to me that if you are going to do a drug it would best to do one that is a stimulant so you will get up and do shit and enjoy it rather than just sitting around and wasting away like you do on weed. Bad for your lungs and it sucks all the motivation out of you. Other drugs are bad for you obviously but they can help you get going.

@BummerDrummer

This thread revealed who the richcels are.