Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much was your weight at birth

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
I was 5-5.5 pounds at birth according to my mother. The average is 7-7.5 pounds so I was underweight as a baby which may be why I’m 5’6. How much was you goys’s birth weight

At my birth It said I was zoroastrian, mountain iranian and an indo-vedid and I knew it was over

At my birth It said I was zoroastrian, mountain iranian and an indo-vedid and I knew it was over
Same i knew it was over when I realised my chink insectoid whore of a mother only ever enjoyed the taste of white cocku

I was 300 grams if I recall correctly.

I was a fat as fuck truecel roman nosed piece of shit

2 lb 15 9/16 oz FR

I have no idea ngl, I think I was kinda fat but that was mostly due to water weight which I had a tad much of

I have no idea ngl, I think I was kinda fat but that was mostly due to water weight which I had a tad much of
Chonky chungus ahahahahahahahahaha

Chonky chungus ahahahahahahahahaha
I was eating double whopper burgers and chocolate thickshakes in the womb while you were sucking on your mothers umbilical cord

Like 10-10.5 lbs. I was a big baby. I still ended up a scrawny midget at 5'4". All genetics in my case.

I was 300 grams if I recall correctly.
I'm sure you'd have gotten a local news article atleast for even surviving that jfl. I have tins of tomatoes that weight more :feelshaha:

I have tins of tomatoes that weight more :feelshaha:
Oh shit, you're humiliating me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i'm just guessing, but i'd say around 300-700, i don't have any reports stored anywhere but from what i recall when my mom gave me birth, it was a "rare case" according to nurses + doctor (since my parents told me)

Oh shit, you're humiliating me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i'm just guessing, but i'd say around 300-700, i don't have any reports stored anywhere but from what i recall when my mom gave me birth, it was a "rare case" according to nurses + doctor (since my parents told me)
tbh I should have died at birth. I curse the nurses and their quick actions tbh. I got cheated into living in this horrific world. I wanted to join my several miscarried siblings tbh. I'm 32 today, and I dont see any redeeming factors that life has to offer me that would even begin to make me think that its worth it. This existence is a joke

I WAS FAT AS FUCK BOY

I'm sure you'd have gotten a local news article atleast for even surviving that jfl. I have tins of tomatoes that weight more :feelshaha:
Nigga weighs as much as a cumshot :feelskek:
Like 10-10.5 lbs. I was a big baby. I still ended up a scrawny midget at 5'4". All genetics in my case.
Was your mother diabetic
I WAS FAT AS FUCK BOY
XD

@Recluse animechang weightmogged you in the womb, thoughts?

Homosexuals are banned, YOU ADMITTED IT, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT, MY ANUS IS NOT FOR SALE!
It’s ok grippy don’t be scared

5 lbs

including penis weight, 7 lbs

I was HUGE. Around 10 pounds