Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much time have you spent in total talking to women?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Faimly memebers and teachers not include, I mean in a social setting were she isn't forced to talk to you.

This past summer I actually got in a decent amount of time, well, compared to what it used to be. Since college started, probably about less than 60-90 minutes total in person plus like 2 texts.

Without exaggerating probably below 2 hours.

Probably more than a erage here, I was self aware of my inadequacy so I wasn't nervous talking to them, because their reaction wouldn't bother me either way as I'm not trying to fuck them.

Countless hours, almost all platonic.

A long ass time, and this is coming from an introvert. I think I’m seen as bottom of the barrel human rather than subhuman.

KV- said:
A long ass time, and this is coming from an introvert. I think I’m seen as bottom of the barrel human rather than subhuman.

What do you mean?

Around 2 maybe 3 hours total

Was a beta orbiter but only lasted for like 7 months

iiiTeMpeR said:
What do you mean?

Girls don’t mind platonic friendships with me. I’ve been hugged and held hands and went to my high schools prom with a “date”. Just too ugly to escalate I suppose.

I remember during middle school I would try to act as a normie and talk to girls so that I could get into the "cool" group or might as well get a girlfriend. However countless times of being ignored at my fucking face, making fun of me on my fucking face, treating me like a invisible doormat did fuck me up for a lifetime. Since then I just try to stay away from them and try to avoid the pain.

KV- said:
Girls don’t mind platonic friendships with me. I’ve been hugged and held hands and went to my high schools prom with a “date”. Just too ugly to escalate I suppose.

woah woah woah you sure you're incel? no girl has ever complimented me or wants to talk to me, are you actually ugly? like incel tier ugly?

Most of my text message conversations have been female lately but they all only like Chad.

iiiTeMpeR said:
woah woah woah you sure you're incel? no girl has ever complimented me or wants to talk to me, are you actually ugly? like incel tier ugly?

I have 2.5 inch dick fully erect. Darker skinned southeast Asian with round face. Ezcema covers a reasonable portion of it. I cannot grow facial or chest hair. My eyes are different sizes and are positioned at different heights, such that drawing a line tangent parallel to the bottom of my left eye, it would directly pass through the pupil of my right. I have a lot of male friends, I’m just a good person all around (morals and friendly) Also I play sports and do well in school so people often look to me for help. I live in California now for uni so everyone Mogs me. Many of the pics here facemog me as well. I have good height and frame, but only relative to my race

never talked to a girl that i wasn't forced to talk to, literally 0 seconds.

If we are talking about young girls age 15-30, about 5 hours. I had some female friends in early childhood but that doesnt count.

I don't really talk to girls. We have nothing in common other than our admiration of Chad's perfect genetics.

Framecel222 said:
Countless hours, almost all platonic.

You need to step up your game, boyo.

CopingGymcel said:
I don't really talk to girls. We have nothing in common other than our admiration of Chad's perfect genetics.

You need to step up your game, boyo.

If game is required then it's already over.

Maybe 10 hours