Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much time do you think humanity has left?

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I give it 100 years max. I don’t see humanity being able to find an alternative to liberalism without destroying itself. Even if we did find an alternative, I doubt it would last long without any sort of world-wide conflict of some sort. What do you guys think? Do you believe humanity will kick the bucket?

I'm concerned that smart people are not breeding at the same rate dumb normies are. The movie Idiocracy is coming true.

Not soon enough

I'm concerned that smart people are not breeding at the same rate dumb normies are. The movie Idiocracy is coming true.
This species can go to hell for all I care. I think idiocracy is a good thing.

President Camacho looks like Michelle Obama tbh:

Df92f91c65bde35d4c20fdef9d76e652

this has been the case since the industrial revolution

We'll make it to colonies in the solar system and possibly extended average life spans by a couple of decades. We'll be fine as a species in the grand plan. Nuclear war is going to be nasty flu we'll go through, but we'll make it past this.

i will singlehandely erase the universe and restart it. i just need to read a few more books

Last edited:
Inflation is crazy in the United States, I have never seen it this bad.

We'll make it to colonies in the solar system and possibly extended average life spans by a couple of decades. We'll be fine as a species in the grand plan. Nuclear war is going to be nasty flu we'll go through, but we'll make it past this.
Space is fake nigger

I've heard some realistic predictions of about 400 more years. It'll take that long for pollution and overpopulation to kill the ecosystem, the oceans will be too warm for algea to make oxygen, and people will begin to suffocate, plants will start dying off. And there wont be enough resources to keep the billions of people alive. And living in space won't be possible except for a small % of people but they probably won't last long because living on Mars will also be tough. Plus with testosterone levels tanking there wont be enough fertile men to have children, so technology will be needed just to artificially grow viable babies. And it's all just going to be a catastrophic die off of humanity.

I really don't want to wait that long though. I want to live to see the die off happen during my lifetime.

Hopefully the wretched curse of sentience dies of as soon as possible

Don't know, I really hope we go extinct like the dinosaurs. Not some bullshit like we merge with computers or evolve into something else. Although I guess birds are technically an example of that.

Last edited:
not much more i hope so