Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much sperm do you think you spent all that time?

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
I think that even in a parallel universe if I were Chad my son would be born rotten, because I think I've already used up half of my primordial strength over the years

if my sperm was water :
full.gif

Gigaheaps! Been cooming at least three-times-per-week since '2003'.

probably 15,039 mL

sperm gets absorbed by the body after 90 days

Were you planning on getting married and raising a son in the past 90 days? No? then your sperm wasn't wasted

for the past 2 years i have been consistently cumming 1-2 times a day, rarely missing a single day.

recently it's been more like 2-3 than 1-2 though.

Idk the exact amount, but it would be a decent amount

sperm gets absorbed by the body after 90 days

Were you planning on getting married and raising a son in the past 90 days? No? then your sperm wasn't wasted
They are still strengths, and with age your body doesn't produce as much as it used to, seriously, it's not wasted, for Truecel the game never started, but you don't gain much either, you're the worst who gets more horrible every day, never started

Billions have died.

Billions were not conceived.

Gay thread

Also all my sperm is in jill Valentine rn

"Normal is different for everyone, but on average, you release between 1.25 to 5 millilitres of semen when you ejaculate"

let's go with 2.5ml

17 x 365 x 2 x 2.5 = 31 Litres