Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much Psychopathic or sociopathic personality traits do you have?

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★★★★
IMG 3613
https://www.idrlabs.com/psychopathy-spectrum/test.php

I got some Sociopathic personality traits so I feel evil after taking this. What did you guys get?

20240527 105218

got 43% impulsive just cuz I got adhd. A lot of these questions are just symptoms of adhd

This is just bs, i dont really like this personality tests

Inceldom and psychopathy don’t go together. Psychopaths get laid easily cause they appear charismatic as they have 0 social inhibition. Incels who commit mass shootings are mostly sociopaths.

I’d consider myself a bit of a machiavellian. It’s an adaptation to being backstabbed and made fun of for being a sperg all my life.

Inceldom and psychopathy don’t go together. Psychopaths get laid easily cause they appear charismatic as they have 0 social inhibition. Incels who commit mass shootings are mostly sociopaths.

I’d consider myself a bit of a machiavellian. It’s an adaptation to being backstabbed and made fun of for being a sperg all my life.

Yes, if you're ugly, then being nice to people is not an option. That's a luxury for status-maxxed benevolent overlords and high trust Chads.

Only edgy outcasts care about this shit. Real psychopaths are too busy scamming people and pumping/dumping bitches

Idc but probably some