Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much popularity of girl in fb is too much for her being approacheable, how many likes she getting for photo is too many?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

What are limits?

• 1000+

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 500+

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 100+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50+

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 2 8.0%

• having her photos in fb

• having fb

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
But what I'm talking here, I'm just predator, praying on lonely insecure girls :soy:

(50 too much, 100 totally too much)

I wouldn't say there are any hard limit tbh but when it's more than like 20 it kind of feels like she's unapproachable.

all girls above a 3/10 can get 100 likes sadly

otherwise agree with your figures

Exists? Unapproachable.

Having fb already implies that she has 1000000 orbiters.

she should only have 1 like from me and no one else

No lack of popularity for your face. :feelsgah::bluepill: :feelskek:

Last edited:
NEVER APPROACH A SLUT ON CUCKBOOK. They're all sluts with their status as single but are seeing numerous guys at the same time.

She must only have access to a special computer which only contains tutorials of how to clean stuff, take care of the kids, etc.

She must only have access to a special computer which only contains tutorials of how to clean stuff, take care of the kids, etc.
And to watch rigtht educational animu, like Shoujo Ramune

I think most are unapproachable. I think if she has much more than 10 likes on a picture of herself, she is likely hoarding orbiters.

Depends on the pictures i guess if they regular than i'd say 30 would be the limit. But if they are slutty than 1 would be the limit imo.

all foids are unapproachable to incels, what even is this question

all foids are unapproachable to incels, what even is this question
Atleast to try. Up to 50 likes is my trying zone, if over that- attempst to make connection and try to convince her to search for cute unpopular lolis for me zone

This woman has 247 likes (including tons from men) on her Facebook profile pic and she's a fat landwhale with 4 kids. Similar story with others like her

8a3e154b64ed4e9bd0cf46909e038d04

Atleast to try. Up to 50 likes is my trying zone, if over that- attempst to make connection and try to convince her to search for cute unpopular lolis for me zone

trying implies you still have hope i think you need some more blackpills boyo

Even this cokehead can wrack up 150 likes on Facebook in Britain and tons of comments from men like "just stunning babe x" "inbox me xx" and not one of them a pajeet.

That's why i stay away from Facebook. It's still the ultimate blackpill as far as i'm concerned for showing how good even disgusting post wall women have it in terms of options.

But what I'm talking here, I'm just predator, praying on lonely insecure girls :soy:

(50 too much, 100 totally too much)

Don't kid yourself, buddy boyo. You're not preying on anyone. The world is preying on you.

All girls are unapprocheable for sub 5s