Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much percent success/attractiveness are we actually in control of in life?

D

Dakjev

Banned
-
Environment vs genetics. Look at this baby in the clip, if he had the top 0.1% nutrition in his entire life/adolescence, top 0.1% excercise regimen, top 0.1% skin care routine, top 0.1% mewing and so on etc. Could he become more attractive than a theoretical Sean O'pry who had terrible nutrition during his development, no excercise regimen, no skin care routine, mouth breather and so on. Was life really determined at the start? Its it over or it never began? :blackpill:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1rkbWbZXXQ&t=5s&ab_channel=AfrimaxEnglish

Last edited:
I view free will as an illusion, more and more I'm becoming a determinist every single day, the abandoning of all silly notions of free will might very well be the final blackpill in the end. :blackpill:

Everything seems determined where fate rules us all, chaos of course can shake up the fates making everything random concerning events set into motion, but free will seems like a silly belief that is completely unreal to me. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: