Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How much per month or year in benefits do you think would be enough to do us justice for being incel?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Imagine for a second that you know you are never going to get laid, you are so irredeemably ugly that its pointless to ever stress out about it. Now imagine that society finally smartens up and realizes that being ugly is a severe disability, how much in money do you think would be enough to offset the fact that youre incel?

I seriously cannot even start to put my finger on the number, being incel is literally so fucking tragic its like trying to appraise the damage done in the holohoax but I think for $20k/month I would be able to cope

we are missing out on the greatest feeling in life, putting our dick inside some tight wet vagina.

We need at least £50,000 a year each in compensation.

5,000-6,000 a month.

20k? jfl

hell, that would be even way more than enough for me. i would have stacks of money lying around.

240k a year seems ok

I don't need any of their stinking money they must pay for what they've done to me

100k a year is ok.

5,000-6,000 a month.

20k? jfl

hell, that would be even way more than enough for me. i would have stacks of money lying around.

Missing out on teen love has forever damaged me tbh, I just cant easily cope with the fact that I wont ever have my way with a tight bodied teenage female whos lusting after me

The pain of inceldom is priceless.

Free euthanasia.

i would be satisfied with 50k usd a year

Missing out on teen love has forever damaged me tbh, I just cant easily cope with the fact that I wont ever have my way with a tight bodied teenage female whos lusting after me

they need to do this though, i wouldn't give a flying fuck anymore about girls or any of that if im getting 20k a month, jfl.

i dont want the money. i want state sanctioned prostitutes and wives. authoritarianism is the only way to go.

There is no fucking price to be placed on the suffering we endure, and the pleasures we will never know. :feelscry:

they need to do this though, i wouldn't give a flying fuck anymore about girls or any of that if im getting 20k a month, jfl.

Money is cope. There's a reason richcels use their money to get fake relationships with gold diggers, because what they truly want is to be DESIRED by hot foids.

4000 a month will do me fine

State sponsored assisted suicide is more feasible.

2 distrubution payments of 1500 every 11th and 21st of the month

how much in money do you think would be enough to offset the fact that youre incel?

I would ask them to convert the currency into normie tears, about 500ml per month would be my minimum, If I can drink that much per month you'll get no trouble from me, they need to verify with signatures and videos that said liquid is tears and was indeed extracted from normies.

I would quicker request a change in law than to just be paid per month (legal prostitution), think about it, now we have all that money, aaaaaaand we still can't get laid, so what was the fucking point, if they just legalize prostitution world wide i'll take that as my one time payment.

realistically, I think it's reasonable for the government to either supply or give tax breaks up to $300-$400 a month.

If you're incel and working with an income less than $75k you should qualify for $4800 in tax breaks at least. The government will end up recapturing the money anyway after your death so I don't see why they don't have an excuse. This tax break will help young men a their feet on the ground, become more productive, afford medical care or surgeries, find wives. I think it would end up paying for itself in the long run.

There is no price in coin for suffering this large.

100 thousand euros per year, and free distribution of qt loyal obedient virgin girls. That would be sufficient.

At the very least, disability bucks and tax-free income.

Lol @ asking for 20k a month, it would be a better option to kill you.

Enough to live confortably in your own home with internet and some spare money for hobbies/internet, without ever having to think about working.

lol at this fucking cope , $30000 is the most we need, not like you are going to go out and do stuff just need money to LDAR and some side money for hobbies

If they treat incel as a disability you'll get $800 a month. They'll take that away as soon as you get a job. Realistically being a loser is not a protected class. Anyone seriously imagining Incel as a viable political project would want to link it to disability studies and class struggle.