Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how much of your personality/life is about you being incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34699
  • Start date
Deleted member 34699

Deleted member 34699

Banned
-
is it the primary thing going through your head, a daily reminder or once in a while you remember you will never be loved?

I'm reminded of it every time something goes well for me

Normies are shallow so it's obvious your ''personality'' will lie on being a 20+ year old virgin

only when I leave the internet do I remember that I'm a loser

incel isn't an identity,
before I even heard of the word incel,
I was aware that society/women were treating me unfairly/like I was a ghost,
and felt angry about that

It’s always in the back of my mind. Sometimes I can forget about it.

I can manage to fraudmaxx and appear normie for short periods of time so publicly it is 0%

However I remind myself through the day when I see couples of how I will never achieve that, makes me more of an angrycel and someone who spawns creepers in villages in Minecraft

I can manage to fraudmaxx and appear normie for short periods of time so publicly it is 0%

However I remind myself through the day when I see couples of how I will never achieve that, makes me more of an angrycel and someone who spawns creepers in villages in Minecraft
Sort of relate to this one ngl

I rarely think about it tbh

thats why I barely spend any time on this forum nowadays

Pisses me off every single day

I've developed insomnia because of it.

Try sleeping when all that's going through your head is the fact that you're a KHHV truecel who only goes outside once a year.

I am 110% inkwellian

Last edited:
I don't really think about it to much outside of this forum tbh.

I think about it every day, almost all day long

is it the primary thing going through your head, a daily reminder or once in a while you remember you will never be loved?
I only get remind of it when i go to this forum or when i jack off. I have a pretty normal life otherwise except bad job