Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how much of your personality do you think you would need to suppress and hide to try and even get a kiss from a girl?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Kiss

I feel like even if I could find a girl who tolerates my looks that she would be disgusted in me and lose interest in my if she found out just how much I like cute things.
Knowing this makes it hard to connect with people, hard to even hope for it or work for it.

I wish I had a gf who'd give me a harp seal stuffed animal as a valentine's gift :feelsbadman:

HTB1FCeAX7L0gK0jSZFxq6xWHVXai.jpg

i've jestermaxxed all my life, suddenly being serious or romantic would be nearly impossible.

girls have told me I’m funny in the past, I’m just too ugly for a relationship :feelsrope:

I know she would leave me because I would bore her (I would be bored of her first but would tolerate it). Even I find myself boring. Then again, I also may have anhedonia since I don't really find anything enjoyable, not even entertainment nor music. :feelsbadman:

My steam account is filled with yuri games and half of my ebooks are lesbian romance. Not sure what a foid would think about that lol

my personality is too rotten to hide the smell

my ,,personality" is versatile or barely noticeable as there's no eccentricities or particularities to associate or attribute to it. [UWSL]at the end of tunnel there's nothing inside me. I am falsely constructed persona given situational basis.[/UWSL]

View attachment 493437

I feel like even if I could find a girl who tolerates my looks that she would be disgusted in me and lose interest in my if she found out just how much I like cute things.
Knowing this makes it hard to connect with people, hard to even hope for it or work for

none. I connect just fine with women platonically they just think I’m ugly