Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much % of this forum do you think are actually decent looking guys?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Not chads but HTN or even chadlites who end up here because they either fail socially or can’t get the girl they really want (and don’t wanna date ugly foids)

20% I think, the fakecels

Manlets and legit autists exist

Jewish trickery where the whores and filthy $10 hookers are?!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (in video game)
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Never known, no selfies allowed