Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much of the population in the dark ages was even over 25? Immature raw-carnal instincts must have governed society mostly.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Because if you think about it, not many of them were in most historical accounts.
40% of people died before reaching adulthood it's said in the dark ages.
That means that young chads were everywhere and elders who cared about people and were understood/ known/ advised to may have just been a cope.
I imagine back in the day everyone was a volatile masculine douchebag, and the one with the biggest dick, height ruled the roost.
I mean why did it take so long for anything to get innovated?

Did you know the European dark ages were totally ruled by the Catholic church? Europe was 100% ruled by christains!

Just like today, back in history it was always Chad only

Because if you think about it, not many of them were in most historical accounts.
That means that young chads were everywhere and elders who cared about people and were understood/ known/ advised to may have just been a cope.
I imagine back in the day everyone was a volatile masculine douchebag, and the one with the biggest dick, height ruled the roost.
The dark ages shows what happens when incel men are killed off in favor of high T Chad's ruling.
Before the dark ages you had the Roman empire, that succeeded through the use of high IQ thinking in their management, engineering, and warfare. Such feats could not be accomplished without the use of high IQ incels. And ad we saw when the Roman empire fell, the world plunged into darkness because Chad's arent good for humanity. They just go off on primal instinct, never thinking about advancement

Things weren't so bad in Spain and Sicily. The Dark Ages were only dark for barbarian lands that were no longer under civilized Roman control and resorted back to their instinctive savagery. The Mediterranean and Near East regions weren't as shitty and Low IQ at the time.

The dark ages shows what happens when incel men are killed off in favor of high T Chad's ruling.
Before the dark ages you had the Roman empire, that succeeded through the use of high IQ thinking in their management, engineering, and warfare. Such feats could not be accomplished without the use of high IQ incels. And ad we saw when the Roman empire fell, the world plunged into darkness because Chad's arent good for humanity. They just go off on primal instinct, never thinking about advancement
my redneck dad seems to love bizarro, hulk, juggernaut, orcs from warcraft. Mindless dumbass barbarian characters.
I hate hicks and thug nigs for supporting stupidity this way.
Rome didn't fall because of high IQ people did it?

my redneck dad seems to love bizarro, hulk, juggernaut, orcs from warcraft. Mindless dumbass barbarian characters.
I hate hicks and thug nigs for supporting stupidity this way.
Rome didn't fall because of high IQ people did it?
Rome fell because it became too big to support itself and there where just too many hight T Chad's to defend against.
Sure in the past they could easily wipe out some Chad barbarians, but it becomes impossible when there are chad barbarians attacking you from the British isles, germania, Arabia, Africa, Spain, and all the corners of your empire.

Most deaths probably came from birth or childhood where the average peasant doesn't have enough to cover his 20 kids.

I did a quick Google check, and in fact the average life expectancy was indeed pretty short. Way shorter than I thought. The average life span of males born in landholding families in England was only 31.3 years and the biggest danger was surviving childhood. Once children reached the age of 10, their life expectancy was 32.2 years, and for those who survived to 25, the remaining life expectancy was 23.3 years. That's for nobility mind you. Peasants most likely lived shorter lives, and almost everyone in the Middle Ages was a peasant.

No wonder our bodies start to break down when we approach our 40s. We aren't ment to last that long in the first place.

This is true.
And the Roman Empire fell due to degeneracy and feminism.

Back in the day being old meant something. They practically believed old people were magic. Old people called the shots and young shitters listened, and that's how society worked until 2 things happened: 1. people started living longer as a result of the free market 2. Capitalism made hard labor and currency a priority

Things weren't so bad in Spain and Sicily. The Dark Ages were only dark for barbarian lands that were no longer under civilized Roman control and resorted back to their instinctive savagery. The Mediterranean and Near East regions weren't as shitty and Low IQ at the time.
You do know that Spain in the Dark Ages was ruled by Muslims, right?
This is true.
And the Roman Empire fell due to degeneracy and feminism.
I would argue that, aside from severe climate change and loss of technical and military superiority over enemies, a main factor in the collapse of the Roman Empire was its adoption of Christianity as the state religion, and the consequential negative effects on the optimism, vitality and self-respect on the Roman people. A state religion based on getting the gods to help you and your country have a successful, meaningful and satisfying earthly existence was replaced with one concerned entirely with getting your sorry and undeserving soul into Heaven. The effects were devastating to social and public life.

Last edited:
You do know that Spain in the Dark Ages was ruled by Muslims, right?

I would argue that, aside from severe climate change and loss of technical and military superiority over enemies, a main factor in the collapse of the Roman Empire was its adoption of Christianity as the state religion, and the consequential negative effects on the optimism, vitality and self-respect on the Roman people. A state religion based on getting the gods to help you and your country have a successful, meaningful and satisfying earthly existence was replaced with one concerned entirely with getting your sorry and undeserving soul into Heaven. The effects were devastating to social and public life.
Yeah, that's why I mentioned Spain and Sicily.

I agree, pagans are better than Christcucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back