Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How much of female attention got this year

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
No matches in tinder. Some could blame me for rarely swiping right, but why should I waste my swaps on non waifus, and those chosen why not swiping me right then. And in fb females perfectly can show how they interested in me, I am visible and active enough for them to be spotted. And what I got - just 2 old filipinas wrote me. One of them ugly with small child, and children of other one probably grown up, because she 50+
Volcel but I wouldn't first one, and second one maybe would bang if she would be atleast in 20 years younger, theoretically, because travel so far just for banging some old cunt is way too much for me with my low traveling skills

I failed getting a date with a 50 yo troll who sells second hand clothes at the marked and even showed a mild interest, fml

I failed getting a date with a 50 yo troll who sells second hand clothes at the marked and even showed a mild interest, fml
I'll take the fifty year old.
When I was in college, she was still in elementary school.

I get lots of female attention, it just happens to all be negative. HR at work giving me a bullshit hassle, foids in public spaces harassing me. My sympathies to ignoredcels, but being actively and sometimes violently hated is definitely not an improvement.

I'll take the fifty year old.
When I was in college, she was still in elementary school.

lmao absolutely none, just like every year