Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much of an effect do glasses have?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
I think glasses don't effect good looking guys that much but maybe having the wrong glasses as a normie could be a negative thing? What do you guys think?

Image result for male model  with glasses

Under rated thread. I think glasses knock off a few chad points. But then again, what do I know about being lucky enough to have a nice jaw and a good hairline.

I think I look ugly with my glasses and less people seem responsive to me when I have them on.

Minor negative, but very minor. Unless you're a 6.999999999, going from glasses to contacts isn't going to meaningfully help you.

glasses = looksmin

glasses on chad = nerdy mysterious quirky funny

glasses on incel = loser virgin autist

if you look good and wear glasses, you are filling out a niche "i love nerdy guys teehee"
if you look ugly and wear glasses, you'll look like an autistic outcast

They're certainly a hindrance, not a help. I'm glad I don't have to wear them anymore.

glasses on chad = nerdy mysterious quirky funny

glasses on incel = loser virgin autist
Funny how it plays out.
We live in a :soy:ciety.

They make a bigger impact than you'd think, especially if you have asymmetrical facial features or a big nose or something

If you look ugly with them you'll look ugly without them
They just give an excuse for people to call you ugly

I look ugly either way

i need some high quality frames. cheap frames look very bad.

They kind of hide my absolute -1/10 not even human eye area so I'm kinda glad I have to wear them. I only wear contacts for sunglasses.

I think glasses don't effect good looking guys that much but maybe having the wrong glasses as a normie could be a negative thing? What do you guys think?

Image result for male model  with glasses
He looks kind of like a soyboy.

I wear generic costco glasses.

It doesn't really change anything, unless you use them to mask dark eye circles or asymmetrical eyes. I use them and they knock me up 1/2 a point because of this. Gotta make sure to get good quality frames and glasses shape though.

Ruined my life...

4 eyes!

SMASH YER GLASSES! tee hee!

as some one with glasses u are fucked

Glasses upgrade atractive guy but degrade unatractive guy

Foids care about bones not glasses

glasses make me look even worse tbh...

Glasses give chad a nice approachable calm halo, they turn normies into nerd incels, while if you are an incel glasses wont changing anything really you will still be ugly but in a nerd type of way now

glasses work good on ugly low bodyfat people with bad eye area

chads dont wear glasses,though. if you want typical stacy/chad look, glaces are a nono

Yeah I feel like I look uglier and low t when wearing my glasses so I only wear them when I need to see far away

@pp183 do u mog guy in the photo

Wrong glasses=all glasses.

glasses don't change much, just sunglasses

Dude has no to barely any prescription on his glasses. They usually fuck with your eye area if you have a high prescription.

Glasses don't change your SMV unless your Chad, another looksmaxxing accessory used by Chads. :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

They make Chads look like soyboys.

Makes chad look sophisticated and approachable.

Makes incels look even more nerdy and pathetic.

no glasses for incel face

As someone who wears glasses, it has a big effect. Girls don't want to date guys who wear glasses because glasses shows bad genetics and girls don't want to take the risk of their future kids having bad genes.

Glasses don't matter at all.

"Let's see what you look like without your glasses....let's just put those back on. What other features do you have?"