Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much of a role do you think the job market plays in Inceldoom ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think the job market plays a decent role in Inceldoom it’s hard for people to live on their own when jobs barely pay enough to survive and most jobs have unreasonable expectations thus making the unemployment rate higher than it should be which makes it harder to ascend and survive when you’re jobless I can’t even get an entry level job life sucks for average people the job market is terrible we need UBI

No jobs for your face.

I think the job market plays a decent role in Inceldoom it’s hard for people to live on their own when jobs barely pay enough to survive and most jobs have unreasonable expectations thus making the unemployment rate higher than it should be which makes it harder to ascend and survive when you’re jobless I can’t even get an entry level job life sucks for average people the job market is terrible we need UBI
Like 50%

If you are born rich you can easily get sex
If you are born chad you can easily get sex even if you are poor

If you are born poor and ugly that is an incel slave sentence for at least 30 years
If you are born poor, ugly, and in a poor country 95% chance you are incel for life

Like 50%

If you are born rich you can easily get sex
If you are born chad you can easily get sex even if you are poor

If you are born poor and ugly that is an incel slave sentence for at least 30 years
If you are born poor, ugly, and in a poor country 95% chance you are incel for life
What about if you’re short poor and ugly

Betabuxxing is dead unless you make close to like 200k+. I'm trying to start a career and the only place that called me back for an entry level position pays 13 an hour, so I'm prob going to have to take it because I can't do any better lol. The job market is a big joke. You have to work for scraps until you can gain any sort of value, or maybe move somewhere else. Sometimes I'd rather neetmaxx till I die.

I am not a wagecuck, I leech off my parents and the government

i have a job and what happened is that i can survive and get some copes for myself. if women were not allowed to work i would earn about twice as much and some women would be force to marry me to survive.
And then you end up getting no affection, and she ends up cucking you.

making the unemployment rate higher than it should be
The unemployment rate in the US this year was under 4%, that's about as low as it's ever likely to get.

Don't forget about corporate feudalism. The corporations are buying up homes. It's like a landlord and peasant situation all over again. And big daddy government giving handouts to women.

in the world where women dont work it would not happen like that. she would be too afraid to cuck me because she knows she would starve to death later. women rights would not exist so in case of divorce she becomes homeless and i keep everything.

i dont care about affection i know i cannot get that as a sub 7 man in this reality. i would fucking hate that whore too as much as she would hate me but i would demand respect and pussy from her
I want love, I could just pay for a hooker to pretend to like me or pay for a girlfriend. Also, infidelity was extremely common even when we used to stone people to death for it. It was so common that judaism literally became a matrilineal (where a kid is Jewish if the mother is) instead of patrilineal (kid of jewish if father is) because men were getting cucked so badly no one knew if the kid was actually the husband’s or some random non-Jew.

I think it plays a relatively big role, but then again women only use these men for betabuxx purposes.

Considering women seek after these betabuxx relationships and the economy is in ruins and the worst is yet to come, men aren't even really granted the opportunity to betabuxx. Not that any guy should take that arrangement anyway, but still.

In the past you could be a sole breadwinner with median income and live a nice middle class lifestyle, providing for your family. Nowadays? Not happening.

But then again all of this is being done purposefully to decrease the world population.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back