Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How much of a loser I am. Lul. My own "cousins" won't invite me to parties. No mortal friends to be with on nye. none of them care..

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
There is this FUCKING greek piece of shit manlet I know my second cousin fucking FAGGOT. he's this brown greek manlet who has a shitty frame in real life but got jacked he is so cringe. I met him at this wedding of my cunt second cousin, i was nice, told him he looks good, he's in the airforce now, but he wouldn't invite me to parties.
he was in a frat too and goes to parties says he gets invited. he told me im 5 years too late for all that, and ignores me on ig and i cussed that manlet out and he blocked me.

162435757_2065822590225732_2679382051883588352_n.jpg
166709638_2072947366179921_4904990057552053161_n.jpg

my cousin i play fortnite with said he went to one before and he was like roaring like the wheelchair guy in family guy while playing pingpong and singing mr brightside with all his broz

im such a loser, being drunk at that shitty wedding in september or w.e was the only time i went out and drank and "partied" i was depressed then too. Of course no girl liked me they were like repulsed when i talked to them lmfao except one nice lebanese girl who was married.

Look I'm in my mid 20s. Ok?

NOBODY who's a mortal wants to hang out with me, party. Lmfao. No even my first cousin who's 23, we play fortnite together he's a bit similar to me both autism I'm sure, but he prob chilling with his more popular older brother who's my age and going somewhere with our cousins who never invite me and were mean to me.
Nobody i msg wants to go out with me. lmfao i'm such a loser

i remember having convos wit my mom drunk and high in the car going to the wedding and back home about GOD and this song I thought was evil and unChristian which is nice but like, i'm such a loser i talk to my mom and not chicks and shit im literally a loser. i should be in a frat just to make memories or partying. fuck it fuck my life

Last edited:
Are you into self-humiliation or why you insult yourself like that? Wtf

Are you into self-humiliation or why you insult yourself like that? Wtf
NO that's satanic IM JUST VENTING AT MY JOKE LIFE. tbh I can't be mad rn the pills make me too happy :)

There is this FUCKING greek piece of shit manlet I know my second cousin fucking FAGGOT. he's this brown greek manlet who has a shitty frame in real life but got jacked he is so cringe. I met him at this wedding of my cunt second cousin, i was nice, told him he looks good, he's in the airforce now, but he wouldn't invite me to parties.
he was in a frat too and goes to parties says he gets invited. he told me im 5 years too late for all that, and ignores me on ig and i cussed that manlet out and he blocked me.

162435757_2065822590225732_2679382051883588352_n.jpg
166709638_2072947366179921_4904990057552053161_n.jpg

my cousin i play fortnite with said he went to one before and he was like roaring like the wheelchair guy in family guy while playing pingpong and singing mr brightside with all his broz

im such a loser, being drunk at that shitty wedding in september or w.e was the only time i went out and drank and "partied" i was depressed then too. Of course no girl liked me they were like repulsed when i talked to them lmfao except one nice lebanese girl who was married.

Look I'm in my mid 20s. Ok?

NOBODY who's a mortal wants to hang out with me, party. Lmfao. No even my first cousin who's 23, we play fortnite together he's a bit similar to me both autism I'm sure, but he prob chilling with his more popular older brother who's my age and going somewhere with our cousins who never invite me and were mean to me.
Nobody i msg wants to go out with me. lmfao i'm such a loser

i remember having convos wit my mom drunk and high in the car going to the wedding and back home about GOD and this song I thought was evil and unChristian which is nice but like, i'm such a loser i talk to my mom and not chicks and shit im literally a loser. i should be in a frat just to make memories or partying. fuck it fuck my life
Head to Philippines and you'll be a King.

Pics of her? Otherwise this thread is very gay.
PLS DONT DISS MY THREAD DELETE UR COMMENT CUZ THAT MAKES ME FEEL BAD I POURED MY FEELINGS OUT HERE AND U POST THAT LOW EFFORT SHIT? ILL REPORT

PLS DONT DISS MY THREAD DELETE UR COMMENT CUZ THAT MAKES ME FEEL BAD I POURED MY FEELINGS OUT HERE AND U POST THAT LOW EFFORT SHIT? ILL REPORT
Your fault, you are only posting pics of gymmaxxed manlets. Not cool.

I believe you. Does she have bigger tits than this cunt from Syria??

View: https://youtu.be/K1XLtvjgR2c?t=178

no.... but her personality I love.... one of the few females who talked to me. Maybe the lighting was just better outside and darker. I walked her to her car and talked. I got in the backseat like "oooo nice car" and she went "*my name* no" I saw children stuff she has kids too it's crazy. We walked back I opened the door to her and told ppl this is my future wife.

her husband was eyeing me at the dance floor

Head to Philippines and you'll be a King.
what a fucking joke. i will feel depressed knowing i failed in the west and now gotta cope there lmfao with a bunch of ppl i will be thinking of how much of a loser i am and how much i failed in the west with american girls and parties

what a fucking joke. i will feel depressed knowing i failed in the west and now gotta cope there lmfao with a bunch of ppl i will be thinking of how much of a loser i am and how much i failed in the west with american girls and parties
You've failed but use that failure as fuel to rule over weaker life forms.