Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much of a disadvantage are you at without social media?

A

Allday

Banned
-
I recently went ghost, just deleted kik the last one I had. 

Anyone not use any form of social media, and does it fuck you up having no online presence in regards to the dating game?

- Less connections
- Harder to find a job
- Not catching up with your real life friends
- May need it for some dating apps.
- And whatever.

Not much if you're GL

Less nonsense to deal with.

i havent used social media since i was like 13, i have no friends so no real need for it.

jackbud said:
Not much if you're GL

None if you’re GL. Just imagine that daily dose of dopamine and validation, you will love life.

there are none disadvantages, only good things come with not using jewish technology made by devil himself

Doesn't affect me at all, besides improving my mental health KEK.

It's a massive disadvantage when it really shouldn't be. Social media over-exaggerates the lives of others, and is a modern gateway for Normies and people who do not face the struggles of introversion and social ineptitude to boast about themselves to garner and compete for attention among their peers. People like us don't even stand a chance in that field, and are probably better off dissociating from platforms like those.

Even if I know in the back of my mind how over-saturated and false people's Facebook profiles are, I have still been hurt countless times looking at other people and thinking "wow, their lives must be so much better than mine.".

Social media is practically a necessarily evil cast upon society.

I don't have any social media besides an Instagram stalking acount, I possibly contemplated Snapchat as well but i fear the photos I see there would traumatize me. So I've kept off from that. Instagram is... suicidefuel enough.

Aside from that, I really don't have any social media. No friends at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back