Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much of a death sentence are acne scars?

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
I think girls are repulsed by acne scars and it's a very underrated death sentence

They're fixable unless they're really bad. Needling, chemical peels. I had widened pores after 5 years of brutal acne which I all but fixed with some home chemical peels.

They can deduct like 3-4 points from your looks depending on how bad they are

Subhuman said:
I think girls are repulsed by acne scars and it's a very underrated death sentence

as an acnescarred myself I'll tell you this: one of the most chad I'd ever met was plagued by serious scars, much much worse than mine

and he got women anyway

existentialhack said:
They're fixable unless they're really bad. Needling, chemical peels. I had widened pores after 5 years of brutal acne which I all but fixed with some home chemical peels.

I have brutal acne scars, probably some of the worst in the world

I write and regularly check all kind of forum related to acne scars and I have yet to see another person with acne scars worse than mine....they're that bad

nausea said:
as an acnescarred myself I'll tell you this: one of the most chad I'd ever met was plagued by serious scars, much much worse than mine

and he got women anyway

can't be worse than mine...can you post a pic of what you mean by "serious scars"? I'll PM mine if you want to compare

Subhuman said:
can't be worse than mine...can you post a pic of what you mean by "serious scars"? I'll PM mine if you want to compare

I may look for a pic of comparable scars

but

I advise you to avoid sending pics of yourself on the internet, do not trust anyone who has not actually gained your trust, ergo do not send pics to me, I am not into rating others anyway

Subhuman said:
I have brutal acne scars, probably some of the worst in the world

I write and regularly check all kind of forum related to acne scars and I have yet to see another person with acne scars worse than mine....they're that bad

What have you tried?

http://owndoc.com/dermarolling/dermarolling-before-and-after-photos-from-our-customers/

You should try needling if you haven't. This is the best site and you can see some before and afters there.

Mine are bad,they def will not help you in anyway in life..they are markers for genetic inferiority. I did battle with Staphylococcus aureus and lost

I don't blame women for not wanting to do the mating game with me..that's all this is. I wouldn't want to put any human through what I have endured especially my offspring.

I went to a plastic surgeon in my early 20's to get something done and did the 1st procedure where they took belly fat and evened up some of the worst scars. I didn't have a good experience and didn't go back for the laser resurfacing. It was extremely painful and I felt humiliated through out the whole ordeal. Seeing those high rez pics of my face was absolutely brutal. I think i actually went crazy after that and slid into a fantasy world filled with prostitutes drugs and general risky behaivor..

I'm thinking about doing the resurfacing now that I'm old...maybe take a trip to Thailand to do it.

Ok, won't share my face pic but it's not that much in my face as in my chest and shoulders/back....my face is almost totally clear

I tried that website...I even bought the derminator, no results so far
Had around 20/25 laser Fraxel, small improvements
Had tons of peeling but no results other than in the skin texture
Put fillers in....some results but don't last
Had IPL done, not much results

I'm the most scarred man in human history

i've seen girls say that they think acne scars are cute, but i think they were just referring to Chads with mild acne scarring an not an incel with a crater face

Here is a pic of my back.....no girl would accept that
I have never seen anybody that have it so bad

https://imgur.com/a/PEptR

Roach said:
i've seen girls say that they think acne scars are cute, but i think they were just referring to Chads with mild acne scarring an not an incel with a crater face

Everything that is cute only applies if Chad has it.
Otherwise just replace cute with disgusting.

Subhuman said:
Ok, won't share my pic but it's not that much in my face as in my chest and shoulders/back....my face is almost totally clear

if they are not much in your face they are not the problem

my chadlite brother has it much worse than you

face=life

nausea said:
if they are not much in your face they are not the problem

my chadlite brother has it much worse than you

face=life

for real? look at the pic of my back....never seen someone that had it worse
my face is clear but I think acne scars are a death sentence everywhere in the body....not just in the face....I happen to have them in my back but I'm afraid that if I take off my shirt girl will be repulsed and refuse to have sex

it's all about bones, acne doesnt matter unless you have literally a super pizza face

Subhuman said:
Here is a pic of my back.....no girl would accept that
I have never seen anybody that have it so bad

https://imgur.com/a/PEptR

My brother's bacne was way worse! 

They look fresh and will fade out with time, really not much to worry about..facial scarring is much more detrimental. 

If you get to the making out stage with a girl and things look like they will go further you can just mention you have it and I doubt she will care really.

Do you lift? You have a good frame..

They can absolutely destroy your appearance.