Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel how much money would you need to comfortably neet max for the rest of your life?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
how much money would you need to comfortably neet max for the rest of your life?

5 million dollars

i could neet max with 2 million

500e a every month

actually nvm german welfare pays 2k a month plus covers basic needs like rent and food

Honestly I could live off 2K a month or less in cheaper parts of Cuckada.
So whatever amount of money allows me to invest or withdraw in such a way where I have 2K/month for the rest of my life.

Let's go with something safe. Dividend yield for the S&P 500 is about 1.8% a year. 2k a month = 24K a year.

24K / 0.018 = ~1.3 million if living off dividends alone. But it's actually less than that because I can withdraw from my principal (no point taking ~1.3 million to the grave with no dependents).

Maybe I'll choose something higher yield. 30 year treasury bonds in Cuckada are paying 3.16% right now.

24K / 0.0316 = ~760K.

Then again there is inflation...

Ballercel
I mean I'd just get me a good truck and I'd still work in different delivery, wheat grass, weed, firewood, doordash, whatever is in demand to fellow brocels that need it

0,5 million euros would be enough.

Couple thousand a month, I guess. Which I could be making right now, if I could get hired in my damn career field of choice. :feelsohgod: