Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much money would it take to turn an average 1/10 incel into Chad (at least 8/10) via plastic surgery?

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
Asking for research purposes.
I’d imagine somewhere between 20K and 30K but I’d like to know for sure.

If it is 30K, that means if every American paid just one extra penny a day in tax dollars, then by the end of one month there would be funding for plastic surgery for at least 3000 of us.

Im trying to get exact figures so I can do the math more accurately. Anyone have any ideas on how much money it would take to fund plastic surgery to turn a 1/10 Incel into Chad? Doesn’t have to be 10/10, at least 8.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 30, 000? Costs way more

It is impossible to be a chad a chad is only born

there's experimental head transplants that cost millions of dollars

6 million dollars.

Or 6 billion, adjusted for inflation.

Lol, 20k is nothing.

Chads are born not made.
You can cheat your genetic but you'll never have the positive attention Chad had while growing up.

6 million dollars.

Or 6 billion, adjusted for inflation.

Macky Mark as Colonel Steve Austin.
Lee Majors would crush that little faggot. What world we're living in.

@FrustratedWhiteMale Do you like Lee Majors ? Very masc and underrated actor.

You can't turn 1/10 to 8+/10 because to be 1/10 you need to have serious deformities that couldn't be fixed. Also height and being NT are hard. You can't fix frame. You can't fix skin colour from curry effectively. You can't fix major malformations of the bones in your face.

1/10 is for DEFORMED PEOPLE friend.

You cannot go of 1/10 to CHAD.

What you can do is go of 3/10 to 6/10 at most and IF all your facial features are fixable by plastic surgery.

There are things that cannot be fixed not even by plastic surgery, remember this.

1/10 is for DEFORMED PEOPLE friend.

You cannot go of 1/10 to CHAD.

What you can do is go of 3/10 to 6/10 at most and IF all your facial features are fixable by plastic surgery.

There are things that cannot be fixed not even by plastic surgery, remember this.

You realise there are many things that surgery can't fix? Or more accurately, provide you with the end result to achieve your goals. There's no guarantee you'll find someone that's attracted to you or potentially willing to have a loving relationship with.

Might as well hope you live to see a world like altered carbon.

Asking for research purposes.
I’d imagine somewhere between 20K and 30K but I’d like to know for sure.

If it is 30K, that means if every American paid just one extra penny a day in tax dollars, then by the end of one month there would be funding for plastic surgery for at least 3000 of us.

Im trying to get exact figures so I can do the math more accurately. Anyone have any ideas on how much money it would take to fund plastic surgery to turn a 1/10 Incel into Chad? Doesn’t have to be 10/10, at least 8.
I would need about $30-$40K to be a high tier normie...
You can't turn 1/10 to 8+/10 because to be 1/10 you need to have serious deformities that couldn't be fixed. Also height and being NT are hard. You can't fix frame. You can't fix skin colour from curry effectively. You can't fix major malformations of the bones in your face.
High IQ... You have to be at least a 3/10 to be saved...

Probably about 100k to bring them to a 5/10 if they are lucky,. Depending on what’s wrong.

There ARE limits to science.

True Chads are born not made.

That said if you spent enough you could go from high tier normie to chadlite, depending.