Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How much longer until the blackpill is mainstream?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
@RageAgainstTDL talked about this, he said that eventually women will just be honest that they want to fuck Chads only, and anyone below 6'2 or 8/10 should just rope. At first I disagreed, but then I was reminded of this.
59e8b253909924b3208b4f47-750-563.jpg

It's clear that society is moving towards an all-encompassing blackpill. You will never retire. You will never own a home. You will never find love.
Just sheer brutality 24/7 from all sides. Eventually people will just lose all will to change anything. They will accept getting cucked by Chad and rejected by 1/10 superearths just as much as they accept their constantly shrinking homes and wages. If people are fine one, why wouldn't they be fine with the other? This makes the elites job so much easier too as people who don't desire anything can't/won't change anything. They will just slave away mindlessly. The blackpill will be the new bluepill.

I would rather live in an honest black pilled society than a lying blue pilled one.

is that a real ad? there's no way advertising is already dropping blackpills.
>hong kong
asians are always a step ahead

How much longer until the blackpill is mainstream? It wont ever be mainstream....the bluepill is and will always be.

is that a real ad? there's no way advertising is already dropping blackpills.
>hong kong
asians are always a step ahead
It's legit. We are preparing ourselves for a world where social mobility is zero (and that's a good thing!)

Most incels know why they're incels. Most noncels know why they're noncel. It's just nobody talks about it openly.

@RageAgainstTDL talked about this, he said that eventually women will just be honest that they want to fuck Chads only, and anyone below 6'2 or 8/10 should just rope. At first I disagreed, but then I was reminded of this.
59e8b253909924b3208b4f47-750-563.jpg

It's clear that society is moving towards an all-encompassing blackpill. You will never retire. You will never own a home. You will never find love.
Just sheer brutality 24/7 from all sides. Eventually people will just lose all will to change anything. They will accept getting cucked by Chad and rejected by 1/10 superearths just as much as they accept their constantly shrinking homes and wages. If people are fine one, why wouldn't they be fine with the other? This makes the elites job so much easier too as people who don't desire anything can't/won't change anything. They will just slave away mindlessly. The blackpill will be the new bluepill.

I think this is probably the case eventually but we will also have sex robots and sex bots brothels and people will also just find it normal to do those things since sex will be an unrealistic ambition.

Birth rates will continue to drop precipitously and then governments will try to "solve the problem" but it will be too late.

Were talking 30 years to that point though. Gradual slide til then.