Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much IQ do you have

asdfgh658

asdfgh658

Marxist-RodgERist Subhuman
-
I started rethinking my life after i score 75 IQ in online test. The worser part is i tried my best. I saw 75 IQ is very low in google.

no IQ for your face nigger

Probably low but taking an IQ test would make me feel stupid

IQ is a meme and doesn't in reality reflect how wise or even smart someone is. There are lots of dumb celebrities who scored 200 on IQ tests and yet don't even know wtf they are talking about 90% of the time. If anything, critical thinking and originality/creativity are much better signs of smart people.

I don't know and neither do I care. Once I took an online test and I got a 119 but those tests aren't accurate anyways. I would say my real IQ is 75

i fail them since i get burnt out around halfway through due to zoomer attention span if im not interested, might try after taking speed some time

I'd trade 20 iq points for 5 inches of height

140 according to the test I took when I was 8.

138 according to the latest test.

Its not helping much tho. The most important thing isnt IQ its social networking.

Its not helping much tho. The most important thing isnt IQ its social networking.

I did the mensa online test a year ago and got 130iq but I don't know how accurate that is

I got 130 on a test as a kid but it's effectively 70 from the brainrot that comes with being an incel

Idk for sure but im guessing Im in the 80-90 range

Yep. I have a decent IQ because I did alright in gifted classes in school, but my social skills are poor.

IQ is a Jewish concept to make up feel inferior against (((them)))

I scored 117 on the IQ test they made me take in elementary school