Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much inceldom influences your political views

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
9YvSbDr0 oEAVBIXaNtNoM96HMjleCl2sLRE9xePcn4

Buying the gf seems to be the best option imo.

My political system is based on the blackpill.

Tfw no state mandated loli

LOL accurate and high IQ

What is up and down suppose to be ?

Just "become" gf theory

Hahaha, no. Not really.

I really don't understand why supposedly "liberal" countries (Sweden, for example) would criminalize the buying of sex.

I also don't understand why conservatives, as pro-business as they are, would try to prevent women from selling sex -- some foids add more to GDP by selling their attractive bodies than they would doing anything else.

The blue square should contain getting a good job and a father marrying his daughter to you.

Hahaha, no. Not really.

I really don't understand why supposedly "liberal" countries (Sweden, for example) would criminalize the buying of sex.

I also don't understand why conservatives, as pro-business as they are, would try to prevent women from selling sex -- some foids add more to GDP by selling their attractive bodies than they would doing anything else.
Because in their view selling sex is immoral. It's the same with abortions.

i could best describe my views as 3rd positionist, those compass tests put me a bit to the left economically and at the very top authoritatively. and yes a state mandated cutie 3.14 would be awesome!

Take women's rights away

becoming the gf is mandated by state

Politinis kompasas

In other words, they're retarded Bible-thumpers who think evolution is "just a theory".
To be honest Darwinian macro evolution is basically just philosophy. I'm not even religious

WTF is this shit. Politics is for normies. We are political outcasts and will never have representation. We must be politically neutral and pursue our desires alone.

Largely: I want the accelerationism candidate to help me see a societal breakdown while I still have enough energy to participate.

Largely: I want the accelerationism candidate to help me see a societal breakdown while I still have enough energy to participate.
#metoo
Bring that shit on already.
This (((slow collapse))) shit is too horrible!

I just want Sexual Marxism to be established