Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much have you guys fantasised about shooting your school?

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★★
Whether it be high school,college or university how often (if you did)? During my last 2 years of high school it’s all I’d think about I even thought about recreating my school on like doom like what Eric Harris did lmao

Not my school, but I did have such dreams about my driving license test center and the parties of normies of my school did.

In video game of course

I can't answer this question, officer.
3Was2Tw

No offence bro, but this is a very Joined: Jun 26, 2024 type of a thread:feelshaha:.

Not my school, but I did have such dreams about my driving license test center and the parties of normies of my school did.

In video game of course
Understandable completely with parties. During my last year of high school a foid I had a crush on walked up to my friend and personally invited him to a party that was for the final year of high school she looked at me and said nothing look back at my friend and asked if he would go and he said no and she walked off that moment hurt me so bad

Daily in video games. Never thought about it in real life of course.

Whether it be high school,college or university how often (if you did)? During my last 2 years of high school it’s all I’d think about I even thought about recreating my school on like doom like what Eric Harris did lmao
I haven’t

I think you know the answer.

In my school lots of people were armed.

Ofc that was the late 70s and shooting sports were popular

Understandable completely with parties. During my last year of high school a foid I had a crush on walked up to my friend and personally invited him to a party that was for the final year of high school she looked at me and said nothing look back at my friend and asked if he would go and he said no and she walked off that moment hurt me so bad
Having normie friends is hell

You were in HS during the late 70s? What’s ur age?

I know cuh
Ova:feelsbadman:.

Personally, I mostly just daydream about revenge scenarios with specific people who have insulted or attacked me for no real reason, not entire crowds or groups. Maybe in the past I have, but not much now.

never tbh, somehow i hate myself more than the people who bullied me

I’ve never had such thoughts officer I’m an upstanding member of society

I am not American, so I never had that privilege.

But the thing is I have always been of the mindset that there are many people who I went to school with who in theory, deserve to die for what they did to me. Doesn't mean I will do it as I'm not that stupid though.

Fed thread.
I've never fantasized about shooting up my school, but I do fantasize about violence of various kinds: murder-suicide, mass murder, spree murder, serial murder.

Never. I instead considered suicide far more

Nice try, fed. Keep trying to make incels look like something that we aren’t.

Yes I fantasize alot shootingupmyschool when I was middle and high but of course i didn't have firearm do it unfortunately

I did when I was younger. I had a grandiose mind and wanted to over-retaliate. As I'm older I wish I'd not went delusional and simply fixed the school system for 3 things: 1 so society is less shit, 2 so I'd get voters for me and good workers for my future projects 3 so there's more money in the country and people are less poor.