Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how much for an 8th of shrooms?

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
is 45 dollars a reasonable price?

That’s a little pricy. Where i live it’s 80 dollars for an ounce but it could be harder to get mushrooms where you live so it might explain the price difference

That’s a little pricy. Where i live it’s 80 dollars for an ounce but it could be harder to get mushrooms where you live so it might explain the price difference
yea lol its these 2 unsuspecting girls selling it to me so they prolly marking up on my ass but oh well, i feel safer buying from a girl cuz they can't jump me

yea lol its these 2 unsuspecting girls selling it to me so they prolly marking up on my ass but oh well, i feel safer buying from a girl cuz they can't jump me
How do you even have these connections? I just have an NT friend who could help me if I wanted, otherwise it'd be over for me getting stuff

How do you even have these connections? I just have an NT friend who could help me if I wanted, otherwise it'd be over for me getting stuff
girl i been knew for years posted it on her ig story lol, kinda retarded imo. but shit i want 2 buy shrooms so i went 4 it. though idk what to text them to ask to buy it. like "yo whens the next time u can sell me an 8th"

bump. any informed shroomcels?

girl i been knew for years posted it on her ig story lol, kinda retarded imo. but shit i want 2 buy shrooms so i went 4 it. though idk what to text them to ask to buy it. like "yo whens the next time u can sell me an 8th"
Eh I guess that's not too weird, there's a guy on looksmax who lives in my city whos' fine with giving me a snapchat to an lsd seller which would be funny, he's confirmed to be in the same city also. But I would be too non NT to interact with a dealer :feelscomfy: