Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much foids interactions points do you have?

how much points do you have?

• under 10.

• 10-30

• 30-50

• 50-75

• 75-100

• 100-150

• 150-200

• 200-250

• 250-300

• 300+

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
doesnt count:
-family members
-old foids
-stuff that happened before u were 14 years old.
-stuff you paid for.

you get points per time it happened, so for example if you had 3 hugs its 15 points just from hugs.
be real, think couple of minutes before answering. im really curious.

tinder match with your real pictures - 1 point
handshake - 1 point
real life date - 3 points
hug - 5 points
kiss on the cheek - 7 points
kiss on the mouth - 10 points
french kiss - 13 points
oral sex (fakecel tier) - 20 points
sex (fakecel tier) - 30 points

who would count handshakes lol

a real truecel has 0 points

jfl, that should be like 100 points, only 5% of men get matches
cope.
im ugly af, i used tinder for 3 years i swiped like 10k foids and got around 10 matches with ugly whales that didnt respond to me.

Convincing teen girls to pose in photos with me and do sieg hail how much?

This kek. Don't count handshakes. I lost count on mine
we are talking about handshakes with foids that arent family members or old foids. ofcoruse it count.

cope.
im ugly af, i used tinder for 3 years i swiped like 10k foids and got around 10 matches with ugly whales that didnt respond to me.
ban this fakecel

Literally none, I’ve never even had a good conversation with a female in real life

Holy fuark my point is literally ZERO.

you trying so hard but no
Dda

we are talking about handshakes with foids that arent family members or old foids. ofcoruse it count.
Then I can't count my point exactly. For certain reasons I do many handshakes to people, including foids

0 but it made me remember an experience I had.

It was before exams and there was a circle of people, idk about 5 or 6; of whom most of were acquaintances or friends and one girl they orbited or something I didn't know who they were other than name. Anyways I thought it would be a good idea to try to shake everyone's hand so that maybe she would shake my hand because it was kind of a joke that you shake hands and be overly formal. So I did that and I got to the girl but I don't remember what she did because maybe PTSD but I didn't shake her hand. I legit can't remember at all other than it was pretty awkward I think she might have just refused.

It would probably be a better scale if you had 0 points and then up to 10 tbh instead of like 300 jfl how

Bragging bait

In my country we say hello to foids with a kiss in the cheek, sometimes in group works in uni I have to work with foids and they say hi to everyone like this, even me. It's not really a kiss in the cheeks buy I guess I have a few points

In my country we say hello to foids with a kiss in the cheek, sometimes in group works in uni I have to work with foids and they say hi to everyone like this, even me. It's not really a kiss in the cheeks buy I guess I have a few points
the worst was when one foid came to me and my friends and she hugged everyone except me
felt like shit

the worst was when one foid came to me and my friends and she hugged everyone except me
felt like shit
I don't have friends so I don't experiencie those things

I can't estimate how many times I shook hands or kissed foids on the cheek because both are used as greeting where I live. Of course, younger and more attractive girls tend to avoid the kiss on the cheek thing, for example, in my college I didn't do it with anyone so far.

Also, the best things don't count? Poor poll ngl.

Do they have to be different femoids?
How many points if you handshake the same girl twice? Is it 1+1 or is it 1?
How many points if you handshake and hug the same girl? Is it 5+1 or is it 5?

doesnt count:
-family members
-old foids
-stuff that happened before u were 14 years old.
-stuff you paid for.

you get points per time it happened, so for example if you had 3 hugs its 15 points just from hugs.
be real, think couple of minutes before answering. im really curious.

tinder match with your real pictures - 1 point
handshake - 1 point
real life date - 3 points
hug - 5 points
kiss on the cheek - 7 points
kiss on the mouth - 10 points
french kiss - 13 points
oral sex (fakecel tier) - 20 points
sex (fakecel tier) - 30 points

but if someone says 100+ it means hes fakecel and gonna get banned

last 5 years my only interactions were with annoying family or eventually being laughed at by some ex-bully outside. no more interactions than that

I count a girl falling asleep on my shoulder during kindergarten as my most physical experience with a foid that wasn’t paid.

LOL are we seriously counting handshakes now?

In some places I was it was pretty much obligatory. I can't imagine a woman not shaking hands with me in that situation. This doesn't mean anything about inceldom.

If anything, shaking hands with women is cucked anyway since you're supposed to shake hands with men only.

should have made the results public.

also any poster here who isnt 0 like me is a fucking fake ass fuck :feelswhere:

well.. shit.

I was hugged by a stacie once but I think that was when i was 12-13 and I can't recall the last time I shook hands with a girl

I can remember shaking the hand of a few female co-students so 3.