Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how much does your ethnicity impact your life?

How important is your ethnicity in your life?

• a lot

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Some

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Not at all

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
I think it’s somewhat important to my own life, but more important is face, height ,socioeconomic standing, general physical and mental health etc.
in the West, it’s all about identify politics what race you are etc but in reality there are far more important things to consider in one’s life in my opinion. I’m pretty ambiguous looking in real life truth be told, so that’s my angle.

Being attractive and NT is what matters

Being attractive and NT is what matters

Agreed.

No one gives a shit if you look foreign but minimum HTN and 5'11. As long as you don't have a strong annoying accent, you're fine.

Somewhat because I am white in a majority ethnic area but at the end of the day looks, being NT and socioeconomic status matter far more in life than race contrary to what shitskins here will say.

I think IQ is THe most important Asians and Currys Can make it success wise

Who knows. As an arab it means I have features that are considered non-white and I think that played a part in how people perceived me growing up. The jokes about me being a fucking terrorist were certainly annoying but pretty typical.

If you are not white - rope.

if a stranger randomly sees you on the street they see your race first and judge you by it

It definitely matters but I did not go alot since I think there are things that can matter more, its still important though.

Race is the most important thing

Who knows. As an arab it means I have features that are considered non-white and I think that played a part in how people perceived me growing up. The jokes about me being a fucking terrorist were certainly annoying but pretty typical.
-
Geez.- Sorry man...- ignorant idiots
-

Being a sandnigger changes everything for the worse

being white in germany is hell

Somewhat because I am white in a majority ethnic area but at the end of the day looks, being NT and socioeconomic status matter far more in life than race contrary to what shitskins here will say.
I am a hated minority in Curryland and majority Hindi speaking Curries discriminate against me. My people haven't seen actual violence happen yet but it maybe soon. I wish to leave Curryland for this. My Ethnoreligious identity will make me open to discrimination in workplace and other spheres of life.

it aint easy being a member of the incellian race :society:
But on a serious note, not much. I'm a croat and my area is homogenous but I did have some bad encounters with gyppos few years ago. In the future it will probably get much worse