Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much does having sexual experience add to your SMV??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Say you had sex, how much would it add to your SMV, on a scale of 1-100
If you had prostitute sex and lied about it, how much would that add, compared to havin normie free sex?

I think having prostitute sex and coming clean about it gives you a -25 to your SMV point system. If you are just a virgin, i'd say that's a -15 to your SMV.

I think just having sex experience and lying about it is +10 to your SMV, and having had the experience of free normal sex is +20.

I don't think it adds any tbh

I think if you have sex with a proustite only lows your SMV cause it means no woman will fuck you for free.

It adds a lot. If a girl thinks you're cute but she sees you're not really a fuckboy she will probably pass. A guy who's average but fucks easily will get a girl easier because girls are looking for sex rather than romance.

I don't think it adds anything, it's just a signal that you're normal/high SMV.

You don't gain smv from having experience, you only lose smv from a lack of experience.