Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much does a single disfigurement lower your SMV?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11032
  • Start date
Deleted member 11032

Deleted member 11032

Looksmatch please
-
If you take Francisco Lachowski for example. Most users here give him a 9 or a 10. Let's say he lost an eye or an arm. What would his new rating be?

jfl no arms? his new rating would be sideshow freak to roasties unfortunately

jfl no arms? his new rating would be sideshow freak to roasties unfortunately
Maybe but someone posted that quadriplegic a few months ago who had a gf. I'm thinking face is everything.
And there's that other Aussi quadriplegic with no arms or legs who is married to a pretty women.

8.8-9.8
Protip: girls would marry an autistic chad in wheelchairs before you, race and face are everything

Maybe but someone posted that quadriplegic a few months ago who had a gf. I'm thinking face is everything.
And there's that other Aussi quadriplegic with no arms or legs who is married to a pretty women.
well the thing is there always exceptions, almost no matter who you are. but this is just pure luck, its not indicative of the norm. its essentially cherry picking

face is greater than everything and can give you a shot but no arms is a pretty intense disability

if youre missing an eye you can probably get a fake one in, and if youre a chad some girls might give you a chance

well the thing is there always exceptions, almost no matter who you are. but this is just pure luck, its not indicative of the norm. its essentially cherry picking

face is greater than everything and can give you a shot but no arms is a pretty intense disability
So you think it gets lowered to incel level if you were a male model and lost a hand?

8.8-9.8
Protip: girls would marry an autistic chad in wheelchairs before you, race and face are everything
One word :
Disability check

Jfl if u think a Stacy is with a paralyzed chad out of “love”. There’s always a catch, these Stacies probably funneling the money to themselves and have side boyfriends to get their fix of a fully functioning chad.

One word :
Disability check

Jfl if u think a Stacy is with a paralyzed chad out of “love”. There’s always a catch, these Stacies probably funneling the money to themselves and have side boyfriends to get their fix of adult functioning chad.
Well for the examples I cited this is not the case. They are very much in love with the men. But I agree these might be outliers.

Well for the examples I cited this is not the case. They are very much in love with the men. But I agree these might be outliers.

Show me some examples

So you think it gets lowered to incel level if you were a male model and lost a hand?
To a certain extent. Face is greater than all in the sense that with no face your shot is almost 0, but with face you might get lucky and have a shot. But yes disabilities can really hurt your chances if theyre really serious

Physical disfigurement doesn't lessen genetic potential, which is ultimately what its all about. Your kid's aren't going to be born in a wheelchair, but they might inherit a badly recessed chin.

He will still take a good hit to his SMV but his genetics still give plenty of mileage.

Losing an arm probably like 4-5 points?