Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how much do you spend on food a week

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Are you a NEET or work (what line of work) or student (what major)?

NEET. I spent $0-10 on food a week.

Probably will need to wageslave soon.

Highschool student

My parents buy all of my stuff so I pay for none of it

Work 30 hrs/ week
Spend $40 - $60 on food per week
Junior Electrical engineering major
Parents pay everything but tuition and internet.

NEET got foodstamps. Also can go to the food bank if I need to

About $130 a week, the fuck lol

$12/week or so not on keto
$20/week or so on keto
$30+/week when binge eating.

i spend around the same but i always buy my food
What do you eat on a daily basis? half my cost comes from the fact that i go out to eat once a week

5-10 euro. I usually eat pasta every day.

why keto so often?
It's a great diet for losing weight incredibly fast but it's hard to maintain. I usually do it for a few months out of the year to keep myself from getting overweight.

What do you eat on a daily basis? half my cost comes from the fact that i go out to eat once a week
morning i go to the coffee shop and just get a sandwich and a coffee which is like $6 and for lunch i buy a meal at a nearby super market which is like $10-$20.

i should probably stop wasting money like this.

morning i go to the coffee shop and just get a sandwich and a coffee which is like $6 and for lunch i buy a meal at a nearby super market which is like $10-$20.

i should probably stop wasting money like this.

My diets pretty linear in comparision
Every morning i have a honey+cinnamon protein bagel with a protein bar/evening i'll have chicken or steak with veg. and i pretty much have the same thing everyday until the day i eat out.

My diets pretty linear in comparision
Every morning i have a honey+cinnamon protein bagel with a protein bar/evening i'll have chicken or steak with veg. and i pretty much have the same thing everyday until the day i eat out.
sounds like you hit the gym, i don't do that anymore but i remember large chicken breast, egg whites, and greek yogurt costed a lot and buying a tub of powder every month made me spend around ~$100-150 every week

sounds like you hit the gym, i don't do that anymore but i remember large chicken breast, egg whites, and greek yogurt costed a lot and buying a tub of powder every month made me spend around ~$100-150 every week
I only hit the gym to make up for my extremely pitiful frame tbh :( but there's no gym for your bones :(

I only hit the gym to make up for my extremely pitiful frame tbh :( but there's no gym for your bones :(
i did it all throughout high school and my first year of uni, but i'm a 5'4 curry so theres not much i can do past that, i should have quit earlier

i did it all throughout high school and my first year of uni, but i'm a 5'4 curry so theres not much i can do past that, i should have quit earlier
YOU'RE A FELLOW CURRY?
:heart::heart:

explains username
Almost, Boltzman's formula, and his contributions to chaos theory, aren't used in electrical engineering. I use this name because Boltzman hung himself. His body oscillated while it hung there. Boltzman Oscillate.

NEET. If i don't eat out, my grocery bill is $60/week

idk like 20 a week

Almost, Boltzman's formula, and his contributions to chaos theory, aren't used in electrical engineering. I use this name because Boltzman hung himself. His body oscillated while it hung there. Boltzman Oscillate.
yeah I just recognized it from the physics courses I took, and most were full of ee.

I don’t really give a shit about physics itself because I’m horrible at it

I don't know but all I eat is pasta and almonds, so not too much.

I spent only on meat.
Right now, I'm eating raw fish daily and it costs like $1 each.

too fucking much

im a retailcel