Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much do you hate me?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date

?

• I want you to die

• I want you off this site

• I don't care about you

• I don't know you

• I like you

Results are only viewable after voting.
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
How much do you hate me as a person?

Literally no one gives enough of a fuck about you to unironically hate you, trust me

Sometimes I loathe myself too, but I'm still scared to die even though my life is an embarrassment.

Ask again in 8 years

He doesn't really joke around though... are you saying his posts are satire?
no, not satire.
recently he is depressed,

Then where are his joke posts/threads? I can't recall seeing one
idk, his writing style is funny to me, maybe they aren't jokes.

Listen: Do you unironically want to kill yourself just because you can't get pussy? Just let that sink in for a second. You unironically want to die because the inferior gender rejected you? Do you even realize how cucked that is? Yes, holes are the gatekeepers of Sex in this cucked and gynocentric soyciety, but at the end of the day you want to kill yourself because mere HOLES say so. While your subhuman body rots 6' under the ground, I will fuck prime cunny whores for, in comparison to my wealth and income, pocket change in SEA. Imagine getting a HJ in Japan by a 19 year old slave cunny in a high school uniform for 20$ (btw I'm not lying: check out pureloversdotcom) Do you want to miss those experiences?

Listen: Do you unironically want to kill yourself just because you can't get pussy? Just let that sink in for a second. You unironically want to die because the inferior gender rejected you? Do you even realize how cucked that is? Yes, holes are the gatekeepers of Sex in this cucked and gynocentric soyciety, but at the end of the day you want to kill yourself because mere HOLES say so. While your subhuman body rots 6' under the ground, I will fuck prime cunny whores for, in comparison to my wealth and income, pocket change in SEA. Imagine getting a HJ in Japan by a 19 year old slave cunny in a high school uniform for 20$ (btw I'm not lying: check out pureloversdotcom) Do you want to miss those experiences?
What's the point if you ain't gonna breed anyways.

You sound young,autistic,and depressed posting so much going berserk, but I dont hate you.

What's the point if you ain't gonna breed anyways.
Pleb harem experience>being a submissive house negro with wife (she will divorce you or/and cheat anyway) and kids

Hope wawel is gonna be alright tbh. We haven't always gotten along in the past, but it would be sad to lose another incel

idk, his writing style is funny to me, maybe they aren't jokes.
I doubt they're jokes, OP seems like a man who is legitimately down bad, but then again he could be a larper posting for shits and giggles or even a fed for all I know. I think you find them humerous because they're so pessimistic that they're funny. A lot of people, especially lurkers, probably find them funny as well. I could definitely see this thread making people kek until their sides hurt ngl

I doubt they're jokes, OP seems like a man who is legitimately down bad. I think you find them humerous because they're so pessimistic that they're funny. A lot of people, especially lurkers, probably find them funny as well. I could definitely see this thread making people kek until their sides hurt ngl
no that wasn't funny at all.
more when he was trolling.

Yoou were just not banned a second ago what happened

Oh yeah, that was kekfuel. I only heard about the tranny stuff but now It's micropenis, wtf OP??? Explain yourself if you get unbanned :feelspuke:
that post wasn't tranny. i misremembered.

your threads are interesting and based

Hope he alright (and not ded, srs)

Who