Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much do you believe in jbw?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/420LtdfGSt8
Incel t.v has said the greatest push back he gets from the incel community is how powerful jbw pill is. I’m of the belief that any average looking, average height white man is not incel and should be able to get at least 1 girl. They have it way better than ethnics. Thoughts?

Being white never did anything for me

Living in a multicultural country, I see JBW all the time. I believe in it 100%

Move to a south east Asia or Africa and you’ll be treated like a king
As the comment below you said SE Asia maxx bro
Im 31 and a neet. I don't even have the money. Even if I had it seems like other men had that idea first who are better looking and taller than me. I can't see myself being treated like a "king" in Asia or Africa. I hear they kill subhuman foreigners in places and report it as a suicide in newspapers. If I would travel to a foreign country i would be digging my grave to buy a prostitute. I would rather rot in my room instead.

I don't want to have sex with someone who isn't a human being, such as niggers or gooks. Even if I did, not everyone can go on overseas trips like that.

Furthermore the standard of masculinity and attractiveness is shifting ever more towards being a nigger, not a white man. Dark Triad has come full circle and it's glorified in society, which means niggers are the ones with high SMV

Anyone that claims JBW doesn’t exist is coping hard and in denial. A majority of whitecels suffer from the locationpill, I’m sure @LifeIsBrootal can attest to this. Unless you’re deformed or severely ugly there’s two billion gooks out there wanting to show you off to their instagram followers.
Living in a multicultural country, I see JBW all the time. I believe in it 100%
Being white never did anything for me
The JBW is real in SEA. One girl told me: "In Asia, white is beauty", another: "I only like white men".
And we are the ones being called racists, JFL.

Shitskins and deathnics deserve extinction

Screenshot 20220320 205342

Really depends how many pills you were forced to swallow. Heightpill, dickpill, facepill, recessedchinpill, wristpill, povertypill may be too much for a cracka

Never left Europe so can't confirm.I'm planning on visiting Egypt and Kenya this autumn so I will say then if jbw is legit.

As an ethnic living in an ethnic country and close to a touristic spot I fully believe it, have heard countless female acquaintances mention how handsome tourists are, ofc subconsciously referring to the whites only :feelskek:

If you are a white normie you can get almost any gook you want.
Especially if you're tall. This applies to curry women too.
The stereotype that gook women aren't slutty only exists because they're repulsed by their own men. They're all gigantic whores when it comes to white men. They hate themselves and their race and worship white people.

Do gook women have a will of their own? Or is studying and obsessing over white men/hating their own all they know

As an ethnic living in an ethnic country and close to a touristic spot I fully believe it, have heard countless female acquaintances mention how handsome tourists are, ofc subconsciously referring to the whites only :feelskek:
Which shit hole you from?
Do gook women have a will of their own? Or is studying and obsessing over white men/hating their own all they know
It's all they know. The amount of articles online of these chink whored worshipping white cock is laughable
The stereotype that gook women aren't slutty only exists because they're repulsed by their own men. They're all gigantic whores when it comes to white men. They hate themselves and their race and worship white people.
Fuuuuuuuck I never thought of that before
Brutal as fuck

JBW is not real at all, whites are demonized as inferior by propaganda as less virile