Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much $ do I need for cromaxxing, mang?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
How expensive is it in a 2nd world country n sheit, mang?

the fuck is cromaxxing

About $5k to $4k.

We use Euros here
Thing is, salaries here are lower so rent is lower than in US, much lower if you are a single person.
If you bring your amerikkkan money here you could spend some time comfortably.

Maby dis could help

Maby dis could help
1 dollar is 7,06 kuna
We switched to euro 2 days ago so we havent updated everything

We use Euros here
Thing is, salaries here are lower so rent is lower than in US, much lower if you are a single person.
If you bring your amerikkkan money here you could spend some time comfortably.
Ill save up $100k amerikkkan, Chico. How far can this take me in sustaining a settled down life with Croatian chica n shiet, mang?

Just say Croatia, chicos; it's probably cheaper than the majority of Western Europe and NA, but more expensive than SEA/SA/EE, so it depends on your salary/savings. :feelssus:

Croats are Slavs, so just say Slavmaxxing.

Though Croats, Slovenes, and Slovaks pay with the Euro so they're more expensive than other Slavs.

Ill save up $100k amerikkkan, Chico. How far can this take me in sustaining a settled down life with Croatian chica n shiet, mang?

Depends on the toilet, if she's frugal a lifetime, if she's a spendalot a few months.

1 dollar is 7,06 kuna
We switched to euro 2 days ago so we havent updated everything
Do ur chicas like to spend a lot on average, mang? :feelstrash:

100k is a lot of money for croatian standards, also ""On average, you can expect your trip to Croatia to cost €55-255 per day (about $58-269 USD per day) if visiting the country on a budget but are still wanting to enjoy the occasional splurge. However, this travel budget can vary significantly depending on your spending habits.""

Do ur chicas like to spend a lot on average, mang? :feelstrash:
Idk chico im an incel, I have never felt a woman's touch.
My mom has a habit of spending a lot of money though

Idk chico im an incel, I have never felt a woman's touch.
My mom has a habit of spending a lot of money though
on random shit she finds in the store

100k is a lot of money for croatian standards, also ""On average, you can expect your trip to Croatia to cost €55-255 per day (about $58-269 USD per day) if visiting the country on a budget but are still wanting to enjoy the occasional splurge. However, this travel budget can vary significantly depending on your spending habits.""
I notice the price is marlboro cigarettes in Croatia is almost half the cost as here, Chico… lifefuel for cigarettecels like me, mang :feelsohh:

I notice the price is marlboro cigarettes in Croatia is almost half the cost as here, Chico… lifefuel for cigarettecels like me, mang :feelsohh:
Shit is less expensive here cuz low salaries. You'll wealthmog a lot of croats with your 100k amerikkkan dollarz

on random shit she finds in the store
I think my moderately wealthy(in Croatian standards) rice ass can afford that, mang:feelshehe:

Shit is less expensive here cuz low salaries. You'll wealthmog a lot of croats with your 100k amerikkkan dollarz
Ricemang hard work is going to possibly pay off after all, Chico :owo:

maby
Mang you gotta hunt down those bitches with yellow fever
No larp, back in the heyday of tumblr, I once found a Croatian chicas page of sexual things to do “to ur asian”, mang :owo: