Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How much did you lose after the divorce?

This should be filed under "lifefuel"

Lifefuel tbh. I take great pleasure in the suffERing of sexhavER scum. Look at them, driven to drink by something that isn't even comparable to a fraction of the pain of being an incel. Pathetic worms.

I'm blackpilled
I see this more as a men's issue. I am not happy when I see men being exploited by onlyfans whores and becoming paypig simps. Likewise, I am not happy when I see men lose half their shit in divorce. An L for men is an L for incels imo

I see this more as a men's issue. I am not happy when I see men being exploited by onlyfans whores and becoming paypig simps. Likewise, I am not happy when I see men lose half their shit in divorce. An L for men is an L for incels imo
Those men are sexhavers and bullies. They hate you. Stop simping for men are you gay. A bad thing happened to a sexhaver is lifefuel

Reasons to not get married

"Wahmen are so oppressed!!!!"

Holy fuck women are disgusting creatures.

Lifefuel tbh. I take great pleasure in the suffERing of sexhavER scum. Look at them, driven to drink by something that isn't even comparable to a fraction of the pain of being an incel. Pathetic worms.
Stupid fucking cucks
At least they made Jewish lawyers filthy rich

I was just reading some of their stories and it’s brutal. Why do men still get married when there are stories like these out there. Then there are retards getting married without kids. The whole point of getting married is for the kids. Then men are 8 times more likely to commit suicide after a divorce

I was just reading some of their stories and it’s brutal. Why do men still get married when there are stories like these out there. Then there are retards getting married without kids. The whole point of getting married is for the kids. Then men are 8 times more likely to commit suicide after a divorce
Stories like these and ones from MGTOW are valuable lessons.

I can't imagine being forced to slave all day and give a significant portion of that to a woman to ruined your life.

I can't imagine being forced to slave all day and give a significant portion of that to a woman to ruined your life.

Literally a fate worse than being incel. I'd rather be fucking homeless than forced to slave for a female that isn't even giving sex.

One of the few advantages of being incel

Never become beta bucks