Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how much did you grow after 15?

how much did you grow after 15?

• nothing

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • 0.5 inches

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 1 inch

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 1.5 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 inches

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 2.5 inches

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 3 inches

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 4 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6 inches

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 6+ inches

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
i thought you were predicted to be 6' as a kid. You weren't even an early bloomer then
Yes I just had a slow and shitty growth rate during puberty.

Went from 5'9" (176 cm) or so to just over 6'4" (195 cm) but basically only my torso grew, my legs stayed the same length and now it looks incredibly weird. Honestly would have been better at 5'10" but proportional

Went from 5'9" (176 cm) or so to just over 6'4" (195 cm) but basically only my torso grew, my legs stayed the same length and now it looks incredibly weird. Honestly would have been better at 5'10" but proportional
never thought a 6'5 dude would be on here

My growth spurt started then or a year later I think. I was really late to grow and was picked on for being short most of highschool

never thought a 6'5 dude would be on here
Height is an amplifier of attractiveness, if you start a 0/10 like me all being tall does is advertise how ugly you are to the world

I grew between 5 and 6 inches after 15 I believe

So did you come back here because you're on a dry spell?

So did you come back here because you're on a dry spell?
Nah, been grinding at my job and honestly would just lurk here during the little time I had to myself instead of post. Got in a car accident recently and have a month or so of time off to drink and think way too much so I'm back to realizing how fucked my life actually is. I decided to start posting again once I have enough whiskey in me to turn me low inhib.

I really wish height was everything people on here say it is but if youre a sub 3 face like me it's really only good for sports.

Like 3 inches

All of you incorrect fucks should be worshipping fucking short men except emba he is based

lol at these late bloomers skewing the average. Late bloomers skew it more than early bloomers tbh. 2 inches really is close to the median tbh despite stats saying 2.5-3 is the average

maybe a tad over 2 is accurate since early bloomers with 0 growth are substantial too

@Cayden Zhang is 1.5 inches after 15.5 normal bloomer?

i dont even know when i started puberty but it was probablt either normally or very slightly early. Unideal either way, i got fucked unlike my 5’11 ricecel ex-friend and a lot of whites

i dont even know when i started puberty but it was probablt either normally or very slightly early. Unideal either way, i got fucked unlike my 5’11 ricecel ex-friend and a lot of whites
How old are you exactly? I doubt you're even 17

@Cayden Zhang is 1.5 inches after 15.5 normal bloomer?
Yeah for whites, indians, and blacks. Chinks stop growing around 15 I did and so did all my chink classmates. Spics at like 15.5.

Yeah for whites, indians, and blacks. Chinks stop growing around 15 I did and so did all my chink classmates. Spics at like 15.5.
iirc they dont even hit puberty earlier than other races, they just have the shortest puberties

funny how my ricecel ex-friend grew fucking 3 inches after 16 haha

I grew approximately 3 inches

but i only grew 2 inches after 15 which is below avg apparently. I'm guessing it isnt below avg by much though (0.25-0.5 inches) and the bone age height predictor overestimated my adult height

Happy birthday brocel enjoy that 1 inch of extra height from the measuring tape
i didnt measure properly before due to faulty floorboards, thats why i figured out i was 1 inch taller than i thought i was. My measuring tape is accurate.

iirc they dont even hit puberty earlier than other races, they just have the shortest puberties
No we do hit it earlier we just get hair later.
funny how my ricecel ex-friend grew fucking 3 inches after 16 haha
Yeah its not all black white theres white early bloomers and chink late bloomers but most chinks are early while whites its like 50/50

Also truce we can agree to disagree on things your threads are entertaining. Idc if you think I’m bulgarian lol

My pediatrician when I was younger told me I'd probably be around 6'3'' and now I'm 5'9''.

6 inches ded srs. I experienced late puberty