Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much did this young man improve?

From incel to slayer.

From subhuman to almost subhuman jk but I would rate him 7/10 front profile and 5/10 side

CopingGymcel said:
From incel to slayer.

Yeah, this is my response to "Surgery is cope."

Really depends. A shit chin is something that can be fixed easy.

I asked a femoid and she said that he went from like a 3-4/10 to a 6-7/10.

Most other parts of his face was good. But even if they were bad, for some, surgery could be used to fix that.

truecel23 said:
Yeah, this is my response to "Surgery is cope."

Really depends. A shit chin is something that can be fixed easy.

I asked a femoid and she said that he went from like a 3-4/10 to a 6-7/10.

Most other parts of his face was good. But even if they were bad, for some, surgery could be used to fix that.

Surgery is cope for most people. Only really makes a huge difference if you have a huge fixable flaw that ruins your face.

Weed said:
From subhuman to almost subhuman jk but I would rate him 7/10 front profile and 5/10 side

Haha perfect response that lookism would give.

Yeah his side profile isn't as great cuz his jaw isn't as protruding. But that's ok, tbh. Front profile matters more.

CopingGymcel said:
Surgery is cope for most people. Only really makes a huge difference if you have some huge fixable flaw that ruins your face.

Well my chin is like his "before" so for me, just getting my chin extended will help.

truecel23 said:
Weed said:
Haha perfect response that lookism would give.
Yeah his side profile isn't as great cuz his jaw isn't as protruding. But that's ok, tbh. Front profile matters more.
His side profile.. Something about his jaw.. probs lack of jawline?

Weed said:
His side profile.. Something about his jaw.. probs lack of jawline?

Yes that was what I was saying.

I want what he's having.

Printing out the name of the Doctor and hanging it where I can see it. When I get enough $$$, he's the one I'm going to see.

How is it even the same person...

man i wish i had the money to surgerymax, that's all i can do now after trying everything. Too bad i was born poor i guess lol.

its kinda dangerous tho, you can lose your sanity, since you are used to live as another human being, your psychic might not hold up such drastic change

From incel to normie.

dr-problematic said:
its kinda dangerous tho, you can lose your sanity, since you are used to live as another human being, your psychic might not hold up such drastic change

Cope

dr-problematic said:

We have nothing to lose lol

I need this in my life

Sub human incel to chad lite normie 7/10

Don't care for these threads.

From 2/10 to 5/10 tbh. He is an upper tier normie if he is tall, low/average if he isn't.

incel to chadlite

if he were to beardmaxx and lose more bodyfat he might reach chad status

amincel said:
From 2/10 to 5/10 tbh. He is an upper tier normie if he is tall, low/average if he isn't.

"""2/10""" ... """5/10"""

COPE.

Go back to lookism.com. Probably another mentalcel (you)

@FACEandLMS, yup, you were right.

Surgery is cope really unless you have some obvious flaw. If you're just unattractive overall, it's over anyway.

Like, there's no one really obvious huge problem with my face. It's just everything is generally 4/10 garbage. That's not fixable. It's only fixable when you have a lot of 6-7/10 features then a big 1/10 feature that crashes your attractiveness level.

itsOVER said:
Surgery is cope really unless you have some obvious flaw. If you're just unattractive overall, it's over anyway.

Like, there's no one really obvious huge problem with my face. It's just everything is generally 4/10 garbage. That's not fixable. It's only fixable when you have a lot of 6-7/10 features then a big 1/10 feature that crashes your attractiveness level.

No, if you're a 4/10 then you can go step by step and fixing certain parts one at a time.

truecel23 said:
amincel said:
"""2/10""" ... """5/10"""
COPE.
Go back to lookism.com. Probably another mentalcel (you)
@FACEandLMS, yup, you were right.

Lmao stay asshurt kid

He was deformed in the before, and looks average to slighlty above for his age range. I don't know why you get so asshurt over it lmao

truecel23 said:
No, if you're a 4/10 then you can go step by step and fixing certain parts one at a time.

Not everything can be fixed by surgery. Most people's problems is they're just unattractive in general.

Aside from my hair (which I'm gonna get fixed soon with a hair transplant), I couldn't point to one particular thing, or even a group of things that was seriously killing my attractiveness. But yet I'm ugly. It's just not stuff that can be fixed with surgery.

I guess I could also get leg lengthening for my height, but I'd need around 10cm to be average which would require lengthening both leg segments. This costs an absolute fortune, and there's a huge risk of fucking it up and being in lots of pain while walking for the rest of your life. And my face would still suck, and face > height in the hierarchy of attractiveness.

itsOVER said:
Not everything can be fixed by surgery. Most people's problems is they're just unattractive in general.

Aside from my hair (which I'm gonna get fixed soon with a hair transplant), I couldn't point to one particular thing, or even a group of things that was seriously killing my attractiveness. But yet I'm ugly. It's just not stuff that can be fixed with surgery.

I guess I could also get leg lengthening for my height, but I'd need around 10cm to be average which would require lengthening both leg segments. This costs an absolute fortune, and there's a huge risk of fucking it up and being in lots of pain while walking for the rest of your life. And my face would still suck, and face > height in the hierarchy of attractiveness.

LL isn't worth it without a good face as you said.

Like what's wrong with your face particularly?

amincel said:
Lmao stay asshurt kid

He was deformed in the before, and looks average to slighlty above for his age range. I don't know why you get so asshurt over it lmao

Do you realize what a 2/10 actually is? 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/389226522868842498/390355850172039169/OCD_Sane_Results.png

That's a 2/10. 1/10 are treacher Collins etc patients etc.

I'm not "asshurt." I just roll my eyes and give a chuckle at dumbass lookism.com type mentalcels.

truecel23 said:
LL isn't worth it without a good face as you said.

Like what's wrong with your face particularly?

This is the thing. If there was some feature (or features) that were 'particularly' wrong, it'd be easy to see what needs fixing. But it's not like that...I actually posted on lookism and they agreed (got some good advice about my hair though). Essentially they just said it was 'classically unattractive' and no surgeries would really help. And we all know lookism is keen to talk about surgery if they can.

Here's some photos so you can see what I mean. Just unattractive, but no one single feature (aside from my norwood 2 hairline) where you could say 'fix that and he'll look better'. https://imgur.com/a/2Z47h

I seem to have declined an awful lot in recent years, which is the biggest blackpill of all: that our peak SMV is in our early 20s, and it rapidly goes downhill after that. For instance, here's 2 pics of when I was 23 (I'm 26 in the above pics). Yeah, the 23 year old pics are run through a filter or have worse lighting, but even with that you can see what I mean. Like yeah I was never attractive but nowadays I look a good 1-2 points worse in only 3 years: https://imgur.com/ivCj2jE

It's over. It's not like there's a particular area to fix besides hair, it's just all unattractive. Couple that with being a 5ft 7 manlet and the only cope is the rope.

itsOVER said:
This is the thing. If there was some feature (or features) that were 'particularly' wrong, it'd be easy to see what needs fixing. But it's not like that...I actually posted on lookism and they agreed (got some good advice about my hair though). Essentially they just said it was 'classically unattractive' and no surgeries would really help. And we all know lookism is keen to talk about surgery if they can.

Here's some photos so you can see what I mean. Just unattractive, but no one single feature (aside from my norwood 2 hairline) where you could say 'fix that and he'll look better'. https://imgur.com/a/2Z47h

I seem to have declined an awful lot in recent years, which is the biggest blackpill of all: that our peak SMV is in our early 20s, and it rapidly goes downhill after that. For instance, here's 2 pics of when I was 23 (I'm 26 in the above pics). Yeah, the 23 year old pics are run through a filter or have worse lighting, but even with that you can see what I mean. Like yeah I was never attractive but nowadays I look a good 1-2 points worse in only 3 years: https://imgur.com/ivCj2jE

It's over. It's not like there's a particular area to fix besides hair, it's just all unattractive. Couple that with being a 5ft 7 manlet and the only cope is the rope.

Yeah the biggest improvement for you is the hairline. No doubt. TBH you weren't bad with better hair.

I agree. the "peak SMV in 30s" is major bullshit and major cope. 

Have women avoided you romantically entirely?

truecel23 said:
Yeah the biggest improvement for you is the hairline. No doubt. TBH you weren't bad with better hair.

I agree. the "peak SMV in 30s" is major bullshit and major cope. 

Have women avoided you romantically entirely?

I wasn't absolutely hideous at 23. However let's be honest I was only ever normie tier, never had anything like a Chad look. Now I'm totally incel tier obviously. The thing is, even getting a hair transplant (which I'm gonna do soon), the problem is hair falls off behind the transplant (because I'm not going to take finasteride because of the massive risk of side effects like your dick never working again) so really even after I do it I might have another 5-10 years of decent hair given you can only get a couple of transplants in your lifetime then it's over boyo as you run out of donor hair from the back. There's no permanent fix here.

I had some decent times with (non-pro) girls back in Thailand when I lived in Bangkok from 22-25. Both the pics when I was 23 were taken in Thailand. So yeah I'm not truecel. However then I had to come back home to the UK, and I've never got anything from a Western girl. Total KHV when it comes to white women even in the days I looked a bit better than I do now, so it's clearly over for me. Add onto that now I'm NEETcel with parents so don't even have a college/job avenue to meet girls, and I've got no friends so no social circle, it's totally over.

itsOVER said:
I wasn't absolutely hideous at 23. However let's be honest I was only ever normie tier, never had anything like a Chad look. Now I'm totally incel tier obviously. The thing is, even getting a hair transplant (which I'm gonna do soon), the problem is hair falls off behind the transplant (because I'm not going to take finasteride because of the massive risk of side effects like your dick never working again) so really even after I do it I might have another 5-10 years of decent hair given you can only get a couple of transplants in your lifetime then it's over boyo as you run out of donor hair from the back. There's no permanent fix here.

I had some decent times with (non-pro) girls back in Thailand when I lived in Bangkok from 22-25. Both the pics when I was 23 were taken in Thailand. So yeah I'm not truecel. However then I had to come back home to the UK, and I've never got anything from a Western girl. Total KHV when it comes to white women even in the days I looked a bit better than I do now, so it's clearly over for me. Add onto that now I'm NEETcel with parents so don't even have a college/job avenue to meet girls, and I've got no friends so no social circle, it's totally over.

Shit dude. Yeah I'm not that much better off, tbh. But I hope that maybe the plastic surgery route at least gives me some hope. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/7kf34c/lately_ive_seen_a_lot_of_news_and_articles_about/

That sub seems to talk a lot about some new tech for hair. Yeah, hopefully we can see changes in such.

Man, I just laugh when women bitch about body standards and appearance. Fuck them. No seriously. Many can't even take the simple responsibility of cutting to low body fat which is something they can control. They don't have to worry about height, dick size, and balding and yet all I hear from them is whining constantly.

truecel23 said:
Shit dude. Yeah I'm not that much better off, tbh. But I hope that maybe the plastic surgery route at least gives me some hope. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/7kf34c/lately_ive_seen_a_lot_of_news_and_articles_about/

That sub seems to talk a lot about some new tech for hair. Yeah, hopefully we can see changes in such.

Man, I just laugh when women bitch about body standards and appearance. Fuck them. No seriously. Many can't even take the simple responsibility of cutting to low body fat which is something they can control. They don't have to worry about height, dick size, and balding and yet all I hear from them is whining constantly.

My only hope is somehow being able to escape back to a South East Asian country where it's literally just be white, don't be a dick, and you'll find a decent girl. But that's not going be an option for the forseeable future - perhaps not ever. I certainly fucked up moving back here!

If you have specific features that are 'bad' then yeah by all means go for surgery. But I suspect most incels here are kinda like me - there's no particular 'bad' feature, just an overall lack of what lookism calls 'facial harmony'.

Don't forget some surgeries (i.e. nose surgery) are pretty risky. Then again I suppose it's not like a lot of us have anything to lose.

itsOVER said:
My only hope is somehow being able to escape back to a South East Asian country where it's literally just be white, don't be a dick, and you'll find a decent girl. But that's not going be an option for the forseeable future - perhaps not ever. I certainly fucked up moving back here!

If you have specific features that are 'bad' then yeah by all means go for surgery. But I suspect most incels here are kinda like me - there's no particular 'bad' feature, just an overall lack of what lookism calls 'facial harmony'.

Don't forget some surgeries (i.e. nose surgery) are pretty risky. Then again I suppose it's not like a lot of us have anything to lose.

Nose jobs? They aren't that risky. Try a modified lefort III lol.

That shit's risky.

Also, nah you can probably improve half a point or MAYBE a point from PS, but they probably meant that its not enough to be worth while.

Although some features are worse than the guy who I linked, my chin basically resembles his before one. I know that fixing my chin will make a big diff. And I discussed with a plastic surgery med student who told me that in his opinion, I could facemaxx to a 6/10. That's quite solid in my opinion. Others have given me different opinions (sometimes even better telling me that if I do some more, then 7/10). But we'll have to see. Currently in the process of cutting down body fat and working hard in university so I have the money to make it rain on surgeons.

So back in SE Asia, you weren't "cel" per say?

truecel23 said:
Nose jobs? They aren't that risky. Try a modified lefort III lol.

That shit's risky.

Also, nah you can probably improve half a point or MAYBE a point from PS, but they probably meant that its not enough to be worth while.

Although some features are worse than the guy who I linked, my chin basically resembles his before one. I know that fixing my chin will make a big diff. And I discussed with a plastic surgery med student who told me that in his opinion, I could facemaxx to a 6/10. That's quite solid in my opinion. Others have given me different opinions (sometimes even better telling me that if I do some more, then 7/10). But we'll have to see. Currently in the process of cutting down body fat and working hard in university so I have the money to make it rain on surgeons.

So back in SE Asia, you weren't "cel" per say?

I meant risky as in you can often look even worse than you did before, not risky as in they'll kill you.

Any ideas for PS improvements? Lookism basically said it's over, don't bother (but they did say sort the hair out and I'd go from a 4 to a 5, but ofc that just means going from invisible to invisible - especially with my subhuman height).

I don't have much body fat. 170cm and 55kg, so I'm actually closer to underweight than overweight. So no chance of me losing fat and suddenly getting a good face. Tbh I think the facial fat thing making you ugly is a bit of a myth unless you're seriously obese. The average skinny-fat guy isn't gonna see much facial improvement by getting lean, if any.

No, wasn't a cel at all in South East Asia. Being white is like an instant +4 points of attractiveness over there, and 170cm isn't an issue either as average male height is like 167cm.

KHV with white women in the UK though. And that's where I currently rot, now and probably forever in the future. One of the worst parts about all this is I know I screwed it all up myself. I ascended to normiehood for 2 and a half years...only to go and DRAG MYSELF BACK DOWN BY COMING HOME.

itsOVER said:
I meant risky as in you can often look even worse than you did before, not risky as in they'll kill you.

Any ideas for PS improvements? Lookism basically said it's over, don't bother (but they did say sort the hair out and I'd go from a 4 to a 5, but ofc that just means going from invisible to invisible - especially with my subhuman height).

I don't have much body fat. 170cm and 55kg, so I'm actually closer to underweight than overweight. So no chance of me losing fat and suddenly getting a good face. Tbh I think the facial fat thing making you ugly is a bit of a myth unless you're seriously obese. The average skinny-fat guy isn't gonna see much facial improvement by getting lean, if any.

No, wasn't a cel at all in South East Asia. Being white is like an instant +4 points of attractiveness over there, and 170cm isn't an issue either as average male height is like 167cm.

KHV with white women in the UK though. And that's where I currently rot, now and probably forever in the future. One of the worst parts about all this is I know I screwed it all up myself. I ascended to normiehood for 2 and a half years...only to go and DRAG MYSELF BACK DOWN BY COMING HOME.

Do you have a side view?

truecel23 said:
Do you have a side view?

Sure. As you can probably see it's not as if there's any quick fixes (e.g. if you have a recessed lower third you can get chin/jaw surgery but I don't really have that, it's just lack of overall facial harmony). I mean maybe my chin is SLIGHTLY recessed but if it is, it's a really small amount, not like some chincels who can honestly improve their face a whole point by moving it forward.

https://imgur.com/vFyVSxz

itsOVER said:
Sure. As you can probably see it's not as if there's any quick fixes (e.g. if you have a recessed lower third you can get chin/jaw surgery but I don't really have that, it's just lack of overall facial harmony). I mean maybe my chin is SLIGHTLY recessed but if it is, it's a really small amount, not like some chincels who can honestly improve their face a whole point by moving it forward.

https://imgur.com/vFyVSxz

Shiiit. Yeah, lookism was partially kinda right. You wouldn't benefit from bimax or anything either.

truecel23 said:
Shiiit. Yeah, lookism was partially kinda right. You wouldn't benefit from bimax or anything either.

Yep, it's so over. I mean I never got anywhere with white women when I had at least a few friends, wasn't a NEET, and my hair was better. So it's definitely over in 2017!

Should never have come back to this country. 2.5 decent years of living out of 26. Yeah I know that's more than some guys on this board have had, but it's still absolutely shit, and there's something that really eats away at you knowing you fucked it all up yourself. I mean sure Chad and Stacy were to blame for my first 23 years being shit, but after that I did a fine job ruining my OWN life.

itsOVER said:
Yep, it's so over. I mean I never got anywhere with white women when I had at least a few friends, wasn't a NEET, and my hair was better. So it's definitely over in 2017!

Should never have come back to this country. 2.5 decent years of living out of 26. Yeah I know that's more than some guys on this board have had, but it's still absolutely shit, and there's something that really eats away at you knowing you fucked it all up yourself. I mean sure Chad and Stacy were to blame for my first 23 years being shit, but after that I did a fine job ruining my OWN life.

Why don't you go back for a trip or something or just a short time period to SE Asia?

itsOVER said:

you are bloat lord in your pics...lose the water retention or fat in your face and your looks will  improve by a point or two.  Side profile is fucked but who really cares about how someone looks from the side

jamho22 said:
you are bloat lord in your pics...lose the water retention or fat in your face and your looks will  improve by a point or two.  Side profile is fucked but who really cares about how someone looks from the side

I'm 170cm and 55kg. I'm actually much closer to being underweight than overweight. So there's not really anything I can do about that.

truecel23 said:
Why don't you go back for a trip or something or just a short time period to SE Asia?

NEET so no money, and just going on short trips kinda limits you to just hookers anyway. I should never have come back to start with, shoulda just stayed in Thailand permanently.

It's over boyos.

itsOVER said:
I'm 170cm and 55kg. I'm actually much closer to being underweight than overweight. So there's not really anything I can do about that.

NEET so no money, and just going on short trips kinda limits you to just hookers anyway. I should never have come back to start with, shoulda just stayed in Thailand permanently.

It's over boyos.

Go back to university? Not sure how stuff works in the UK. The "programming meme" is very real. Lots of jobs in that and they all pay well.

dr-problematic said:

The only thing sane about incels is the ideology, we as people are broken as hell

truecel23 said:
Go back to university? Not sure how stuff works in the UK. The "programming meme" is very real. Lots of jobs in that and they all pay well.

1) I cant go back to uni since the government only funds one course, and I don't have the cash to self-fund another.

2) I'm not smart enough for programming (tried it, was huge fail), and there's no programming jobs in Thailand anyway so all that would happen is I'd be less miserable for 4 weeks in the year (i.e. during annual leave). I also refuse to wagecuck for a society that hates me and gives me nothing, fuck em.

Basically unless I live in SEA I'm totally fucked.

itsOVER said:
1) I cant go back to uni since the government only funds one course, and I don't have the cash to self-fund another.

2) I'm not smart enough for programming (tried it, was huge fail), and there's no programming jobs in Thailand anyway so all that would happen is I'd be less miserable for 4 weeks in the year (i.e. during annual leave). I also refuse to wagecuck for a society that hates me and gives me nothing, fuck em.

Basically unless I live in SEA I'm totally fucked.

Loans? That's what we do in America lol. Didn't say you move to Thailand for life. Get a job in the UK and you can save up money to live cheap in Thailand.

truecel23 said:
Loans? That's what we do in America lol. Didn't say you move to Thailand for life. Get a job in the UK and you can save up money to live cheap in Thailand.

You can only get loans for one college degree (which I've done already, in a useless liberal arts subject).

Work in the UK means you only get 5 weeks annual leave so your life still sucks 47 weeks of the year, and on top of that you have the indignity of having to pay taxes to support a society that hates you.