Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How much debt do you owe

Do you owe any money and how much. Are you claiming something you're not entitled to or have you done so in the past to get free benefits. Debt has been known to end someone's life due to the overwhelming stress associated. People get in debt through various means such as healthcare, drugs, travelling etc. Money is the root of all evil.
Like 4k

Roughly €52.000, it was around €400.00 in May, €170.00 at the end of 2023. So won't be an issue anymore soon hopefully.

I have so much anxiety that 1 day I'll receive a letter demanding thousands from me in debt. Healthcare, housing, whatever it may be, the uncertainty unsettles me. I struggle with anxiety and panic disorder, literally any uncertainty in life is enough to trigger my anxiety, this life is nothin but hell, I feel for u guys who are in debt because no one deserves that amount of stress

If you get massive loans and then get certified as being retarded, unable to repay loans due to severe retardation, does that default the loan?

Just my car loan because public transit doesn’t exist where I live :feelsbadman:

I once had like 90$ debt. Paid off quickly tho

Nothing rn but usury is evil and should be banned. It’s how kikes enslave u

Zero.
I'll try my best to never end up in debt.

Converting from the Brazilian real to the American dollar, I have approximately 16k dollars in debt. I had a small online business that went bankrupt after the covid

I'm not a nigger so id rather just steal than beg for loans

I dont have any debt.

I am extremely obsessive with my money. Its the only thing that I can use as a leverage as a ugly incel. Might as well use that leverage correctly and be mindful of where I spend that money

0, i don't like having debts. I will never understand how and way normies always max out their credit card and why they take huge loans for houses, i'd always feel pressured and have paranoia not being able to pay back
There’s a normie I talk to sometimes who’s now 18k in credit card debt. I’d be dying from stress if i was him but dude is just laughing it off and travelling around the world

Do you owe any money and how much. Are you claiming something you're not entitled to or have you done so in the past to get free benefits. Debt has been known to end someone's life due to the overwhelming stress associated. People get in debt through various means such as healthcare, drugs, travelling etc. Money is the root of all evil.
1,800$ after getting into a wreck

There’s a normie I talk to sometimes who’s now 18k in credit card debt. I’d be dying from stress if i was him but dude is just laughing it off and travelling around the world
It will hit him like a truck

0. All my stuff is being paid off already.

Around or less than 4700$ in credit card debt and with these interest rates, shitty wages, food, gas prices and inflation I won't be paying that shit anytime soon.

I tried to get a trucking license so I can leave my shitty job and have more income to pay all my dues getting a low entry trucking job which would help on something, but it seems that I'm too retarded to move a truck forward or backwards, thing that got me into an argument with the truecel instructor.

I won't be begging for pennies and definitely won't be on debt if I didn't have to cope with this miserable low iq existence of mine.

Zero debt and quite some savings.

0 hopefully will never have to get in debt in my life, but i'm also piss poor with almost no savings and have no goals in life, so

It seems most people get into debt due to life circumstances of survival mode.

Without money, I can see why people get into debt as they take loans in order to survive then the debt just increases, its a vicious cycle. I've never took a loan but debt can happen to anyone.

We're all just 1 letter away from debt due to our affiliation with various essential services in life. Then before u know homelessness which can happen to the best of us, its fuckin scary this world we live in.

Last edited:
It will get me a good job so all in all worth it, in fact I should have gone more in debt so I could have dormed and maybe had a social life. I have had zero friends or acquaintances in 3.5 years of college.
You joined clubs?

I might have in the future because I want to finish to finish the degree I started in my home country.

About £54K in student loan only to not get a degree. lol gym better

i used to owe 60$ to my driving instructor because I quit but my dad covered it.

I don't understand how people who are unemployed can afford a nice home, car etc. A lot of people are living above their means which never ends well. I don't know how people can justify owning a car if they're not in full time work whilst maintaining a fancy apartment. I work part time 27.5 hours but live with my mum, but I'm desperate to move out. If I did though I'd be fucked without a full time job as I only earn £900 a month and now have to pay healthcare costs. Some guys are living on £340 a month which is the standard income for universal credit benefits.

About £54K in student loan only to not get a degree. lol gym better
damn, I don't think you have to pay it until you start earning a certain amount. It's crazy how much they charge for these courses, most of them are a scam. I remember being scammed at a marketing job interview once who promised me a lot but only if I gave them some money first. Then I refused and realised it was a pyramid scheme to fleece prospective job seekers, lucky escape.

none

i followed the dave ramsey baby steps srs

also: see my avatar and title :feelsstudy:

also, a lot of normies tend to take out debt for house/cars because they think it will impress women

they are bluepilled retards who don't realize face > material objects