Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How much debt do you owe

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
Do you owe any money and how much. Are you claiming something you're not entitled to or have you done so in the past to get free benefits. Debt has been known to end someone's life due to the overwhelming stress associated. People get in debt through various means such as healthcare, drugs, travelling etc. Money is the root of all evil.

I would never pay that shit lmao Im not owning debt to government. Im just paying the bill of some millionaire who avoids debt and taxes

0 debt in 43 years

0. I hate to use money that I dont have. When I get in a small debr with a friend or a family member I always pay as fast as possible.

Do you owe any money and how much. Are you claiming something you're not entitled to or have you done so in the past to get free benefits. Debt has been known to end someone's life due to the overwhelming stress associated. People get in debt through various means such as healthcare, drugs, travelling etc. Money is the root of all evil.
:feelsLSD:

join squid game

I don't want to think about it

0. I hate to use money that I dont have. When I get in a small debr with a friend or a family member I always pay as fast as possible.

Debt sounds like a normie problem, writing cheques their ass can't cash to fit in with other embellishing fags. Oh no, muh fomo.

Fuck a fomo, gimme' a fumo

I just had to pay £60 for a penalty charge from national healthcare. I received a letter informing me that I ticked the wrong box for exemption. So the penalty occurs a charge of £60 which includes the cost of the prescription which was like £9. I could have appealed but thought fuck it so I paid the charge.

I'm now applying for an exemption certificate to reduce costs on healthcare as I only receive a low income.

I cheat the credit system (in gta)

I just had to pay £60 for a penalty charge from national healthcare. I received a letter informing me that I ticked the wrong box for exemption. So the penalty occurs a charge of £60 which includes the cost of the prescription which was like £9. I could have appealed but thought fuck it so I paid the charge.

I'm now applying for an exemption certificate to reduce costs on healthcare as I only receive a low income.
Why this shit isn't just automatic on a database at this point is baffling but then again it is clownshow mr. bean land stuck in the past. Stupid second world masquerading as first world shitty weather having ass island.

I think I have like $1500 in credit card debt cause I'm retarded. Not bad at all tho

I think I have like $1500 in credit card debt cause I'm retarded. Not bad at all tho
You have to borrow money then pay back interest on top of the principle so inflation goes through the roof to show that you're good with money, someone that needed to borrow in the first place because they're bad with money?

Yeah, sounds like a Jewish sheister scheme to me.

I cheat the credit system (in gta)
Millions cheat the system in real life to claim benefits they're not entitled to, this is at the expense of the taxpayer. The whole system is a convoluted mess tbh, there should be more support for people who experience any form of mental health.

I've tried to claim disability allowance twice on the grounds of my anxiety, depression and dyspraxia but scored 0 in each category despite displaying traits of asperger's. Back in the day everyone with a mental health issue was claiming this so they've made it very difficult, if you can wipe your arse then your disqualified basically.

10 grand in student loans

You have to borrow money then pay back interest on top of the principle so inflation goes through the roof to show that you're good with money, someone that needed to borrow in the first place because they're bad with money?

Yeah, sounds like a Jewish sheister scheme to me.
I hear stories of people being $10,000+ in credit card debt. No doubt it's a Jewish sheister scheme. However I guess you balling nigga and have 10s of thousands of dollars to buy that car in cash? You got a few hundred thousand dollars to buy that house in cash? Fuck dude

Dude it get you a job at least?
It will get me a good job so all in all worth it, in fact I should have gone more in debt so I could have dormed and maybe had a social life. I have had zero friends or acquaintances in 3.5 years of college.

I hear stories of people being $10,000+ in credit card debt. No doubt it's a Jewish sheister scheme. However I guess you balling nigga and have 10s of thousands of dollars to buy that car in cash? You got a few hundred thousand dollars to buy that house in cash? Fuck dude
Hell no, live in subsidised government housing & got a 20+ year old rusty shitbox.

I just play vidya or pirate TV shows so screw it, it'll do.

This whole system gonna crash sooner or later & I ain't eating no bugs man.

It will get me a good job so all in all worth it, in fact I should have gone more in debt so I could have dormed and maybe had a social life. I have had zero friends or acquaintances in 3.5 years of college.
Brutal. $10,000 in student loan debt not too bad. Should be pretty easy to pay off. Good for you mane

10 grand in student loans
That's what always put me off with education. I was so close to pursuing ICT further after my level 3 at college but decided against it due to the fear of debt. Nothing is even promised with that ridiculous debt and the worst thing is they have so many redundant courses that are not specific to a given trade, leaving thousands of students in limbo with an avalanche of debt and no job at the end of it.

Edit: Just read that you got a job at the end of it, hopefully the ends justify the means

Why this shit isn't just automatic on a database at this point is baffling but then again it is clownshow mr. bean land stuck in the past. Stupid second world masquerading as first world shitty weather having ass island.
The whole system is fucked, designed to keep the rich in power. Governments are self serving wankers, they don't give a fuck about the bottom feeders of society. I'm from a deprived town which is reflected by underfunded services, crackheads and mass immigration.

Last edited:
That's what always put me off with education. I was so close to pursuing ICT further after my level 3 at college but decided against it due to the fear of debt. Nothing is even promised with that ridiculous debt and the worst thing is they have so many redundant courses that are not specific to a given trade, leaving thousands of students in limbo with an avalanche of debt and no job at the end of it.

Edit: Just read that you got a job at the end of it, hopefully the ends justify the means

The whole system is fucked, designed to keep the rich in power. Governments are self serving wankers, they don't give a fuck about the bottom feeders of society. I'm from a deprived town which is reflected by underfunded services, crackheads and mass immigration.
You may as well get a trade education like electrician or plumber etc...but not sure what your social skills are like as many in that industry are thickos & bullies. More the construction sort that works in teams tbf though, not sure how you'd do without an uncle or father getting you an in though.

You may as well get a trade education like electrician or plumber etc...but not sure what your social skills are like as many in that industry are thickos & bullies. More the construction sort that works in teams tbf though, not sure how you'd do without an uncle or father getting you an in though.
I chose the wrong career tbh as a teaching assistant which is underpaid. If I pursued ICT my life could have been different.

If I can somehow transfer my skillset as a TA into a more lucrative career then I'd be good I reckon, the question is what exactly. Its also a cucked career as I'm ignored by the women I work with but I guess it gets me out my room if anythin. I have a few years experience supporting children, I just need to somehow make those skills transferrable, maybe in some other supportive capacity, helping homeless people or something, whatever gets me rich.

Last edited:
I chose the wrong career tbh as a teaching assistant which is underpaid. If I pursued ICT my life could have been different.

If I can somehow transfer my skillset as a TA into a more lucrative career then I'd be good I reckon, the question is what exactly. Its also a cucked career as I'm ignored by the women I work with but I guess it gets me out my room if anythin. I have a few years experience supporting children, I just need to somehow make those skills transferrable, maybe in some other supportive capacity, helping homeless people or something, whatever gets me rich.
Know anything about autism? Could work in that area, I'm fucked off at the gender imbalance in psychology, support workers & anything dealing with disabilities. Too many fucking broads in those industries that don't give a shit but pretend to, applying their personal reality to that of bottom tier males; they just don't get it.

Hell, get work as an English teacher in sea if ya can.

none, never have. I never take debt for anything. Everything I have ever bought I have paid 100% with my own money. Fuck taking loans and paying interest. I also put half of my savings on traderepublic for stocks and their 4% interest rate.

I owe my dad some money but nothing serious

Paid for my 1st dental appointment today, £26 for a 5 minute check up. Then they tell me I need to see a hygienist to clean the plaque from my gums which will cost another £45 in addition to the £60 penalty charge I paid last night. I've kept the receipts in the event I need to reimburse the costs as I've requested a form to help with lower income healthcare support.

They grouped together the check up with the hygienist appointment into 'Band 1'. This Band basically keeps the costs in 1 band but still need to pay the cost of 26 and 44. They told me if it was separate then the cost would be even higher at £60+. Band 2 is for fillings, root canals and other procedures whilst Band 3 is the most expensive for crowns, bridges etc. I hate the dentist full stop, it's a very anxiety provoking environment tbh but needs must.

Know anything about autism? Could work in that area, I'm fucked off at the gender imbalance in psychology, support workers & anything dealing with disabilities. Too many fucking broads in those industries that don't give a shit but pretend to, applying their personal reality to that of bottom tier males; they just don't get it.

Hell, get work as an English teacher in sea if ya can.

ye I started out supporting autism, I volunteered for 12 saturday's supporting a non verbal child. Then I proved myself in other provisions, supporting various complex needs. Some people have even suggested I may have asperger's as I'm highly introverted and struggle with tasks involving co-ordination, I can't even tie my shoecace for instance. I even worked in a care home briefly and it was an eye opener, it put me off ever working in care ever again. Honestly 1 of the most distressing environments I've worked in, people with dementia, people throwing up and crying that they want to die. Only did 4 days but I realised that I never want to work as a support worker. I don't like the personal care aspect and ye its predominantly women staff, even in the schools I work. I've never fitted in amongst staff which discourages me.

I was at a support service today for an appointment which was like a shelter for homeless and druggies. I wouldn't mind a job referring people to access appropriate services. I was asking the staff and they said they got trained in mental health. As a sufferer myself, it seems like a natural transition. I'm good at writing as well and articulate myself well so something that utilises all these skillsets really. I don't think I'd be a teacher as it's very stressful even as a TA. I'm not a creative person either tbh so I'm no good with planning lessons. How about yourself, do you have any specific passions or interests?

Last edited:
Paid for my 1st dental appointment today, £26 for a 5 minute check up. Then they tell me I need to see a hygienist to clean the plaque from my gums which will cost another £45 in addition to the £60 penalty charge I paid last night. I've kept the receipts in the event I need to reimburse the costs as I've requested a form to help with lower income healthcare support.

They grouped together the check up with the hygienist appointment into 'Band 1'. This Band basically keeps the costs in 1 band but still need to pay the cost of 26 and 44. They told me if it was separate then the cost would be even higher at £60+. Band 2 is for fillings, root canals and other procedures whilst Band 3 is the most expensive for crowns, bridges etc. I hate the dentist full stop, it's a very anxiety provoking environment tbh but needs must.

ye I started out supporting autism, I volunteered for 12 saturday's supporting a non verbal child. Then I proved myself in other provisions, supporting various complex needs. Some people have even suggested I may have asperger's as I'm highly introverted and struggle with tasks involving co-ordination, I can't even tie my shoecace for instance. I even worked in a care home briefly and it was an eye opener, it put me off ever working in care ever again. Honestly 1 of the most distressing environments I've worked in, people with dementia, people throwing up and crying that they want to die. Only did 4 days but I realised that I never want to work as a support worker. I don't like the personal care aspect and ye its predominantly women staff, even in the schools I work. I've never fitted in amongst staff which discourages me.

I was at a support service today for an appointment which was like a shelter for homeless and druggies. I wouldn't mind a job referring people to access appropriate services. I was asking the staff and they said they got trained in mental health. As a sufferer myself, it seems like a natural transition. I'm good at writing as well and articulate myself well so something that utilises all these skillsets really. I don't think I'd be a teacher as it's very stressful even as a TA. I'm not a creative person either tbh so I'm no good with planning lessons. How about yourself, do you have any specific passions or interests?
Well shit. I dunno, at this time I'm like fuck it. Health problems, aspergers & blackpill reality make me not wanna care anymore.

0, i don't like having debts. I will never understand how and way normies always max out their credit card and why they take huge loans for houses, i'd always feel pressured and have paranoia not being able to pay back

No one trusts me with their money.

Prior to 2022, none.

Zero. All my houses are mortgage free. Never took on debt apart from first house and a bit on second one. I hate debt, but hard to avoid entirely cause Jews.

Zero. I own everything I have!

Zero. All my houses are mortgage free. Never took on debt apart from first house and a bit on second one. I hate debt, but hard to avoid entirely cause Jews.
A fellow homeowner! I paid cash for my first house when I was 21 for $50k. Now I can get around $180k for it.