Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much debt do you have?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
How much debt do you have? I have 900 in credit card debt

$100k mortgage. I have 50k saved up in the stocks market and once I have $100k I will pay it off.

Zero because the only things I buy are food and necessities.

$100k mortgage. I have 50k saved up in the stocks market and once I have $100k I will pay it off.
How hopeful are you that things will go back up? I invested 3500 and I'm down in the shitter. In crypto though

How hopeful are you that things will go back up? I invested 3500 and I'm down in the shitter. In crypto though

Im a long term investor and I invest $1000 every month. I’m focusing on good, boring companies that pays dividends so I can reinvest them dividends and hopefully when I retire it will be my income.

Probably $30,000.00 by now, creditors can suck my dick, I'm not going to pay them a single dime or cent. :feelsjuice:

Zero. I own a house and three cars at 26. :feelzez:

Are you stemmaxxed?
No I lived with my parents until I was 21 not paying any bills so I was able to pay cash for my fixer upper house.

I have about $20k from my grad school so far. Will likely be close to $35k when I am finished with my MS. I have about this much in investments as well so I am technically in a solid position. It just makes sense from a cashflow perspective to take loans instead. Also it boosts my credit score significantly. Good debt.

$600 in credit card. Most of it was because I had to go from NYC to Boston to see Metallica.

0, in my country very few people have credit cards. We're a mostly debit card country and not that many people accumulate debt.

$500+ credit card debt.

Don't even pay off fully, maybe you can pay partial and refinance to have lower monthly and not remove all your growth opportunity. Im sure your investments grow at a better rate than your interest in mortgage.

I owe a few hundred on my credit card

Don't even pay off fully, maybe you can pay partial and refinance to have lower monthly and not remove all your growth opportunity. Im sure your investments grow at a better rate than your interest in mortgage.

My plan is to pay it off and get another mortgage to buy another property. I can’t afford 2 mortgages at the same time.

None. I own my home and have never had a credit card.

I also buy video games and upgrades for my PC. Still zero:feelsLightsaber::banhammer:

You should pirate those games anyway because any money paid out to publishers only serves to prop up the same soyciety that makes life hell.

You should pirate those games anyway because any money paid out to publishers only serves to prop up the same soyciety that makes life hell.
I buy multiplayer games and only buy singleplayer games if they're actually worth it.

Tbf, I now understand why so many people like to pirate games. Modern games are parts of platforms (Steam, Origin, Epic Games etc.), which means that when you "buy" a game, you don't actually buy it. You quite literally buy a licence to play that game. If anything happens, and that game is taken off from the Steam store (or any other platform), you can't have access to this game anymore. But if you pirate it, you can ACTUALLY LEGIT own it forever. You can be 100 years old and be able to load up that game in your Hard Drive literally whenever you want. Like with older games in DVD disks.:feelsthink:

Tbf, I now understand why so many people like to pirate games. Modern games are parts of platforms (Steam, Origin, Epic Games etc.), which means that when you "buy" a game, you don't actually buy it. You quite literally buy a licence to play that game. If anything happens, and that game is taken off from the Steam store (or any other platform), you can't have access to this game anymore. But if you pirate it, you can ACTUALLY LEGIT own it forever. You can be 100 years old and be able to load up that game in your Hard Drive literally whenever you want. Like with older games in DVD disks.:feelsthink:
When I was younger, like 20-24, I used to be a cuck about "no you have to support the industry! :soy::feelstastyman:" and would chide friends for running torrents. But years of seeing consoompanies do underhanded shit and exploit their buyers made me grow some braincels and finally see the value in circumvention. Pirate's life for me.
Look what they need

When I was younger, like 20-24, I used to be a cuck about "no you have to support the industry! :soy::feelstastyman:" and would chide friends for running torrents. But years of seeing consoompanies do underhanded shit and exploit their buyers made me grow some braincels and finally see the value in circumvention. Pirate's life for me.
View attachment 620358
Couldn't be more right:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

What kind of cars are we talking about?
My everyday car is a '15 Fusion, '13 Mustang Boss 302 which is on my profile, and a '80 Mustang Cobra.

0 now, it took 2.5 years of work to pay it all off

My everyday car is a '15 Fusion, '13 Mustang Boss 302 which is on my profile, and a '80 Mustang Cobra.
fox body crew checking in, my parents had an 83 and 86, learned to drive standard on the 83, the 86 never ran lol

Thankfully none

fox body crew checking in, my parents had an 83 and 86, learned to drive standard on the 83, the 86 never ran lol
We have a lot of cars. My parents have a matching 1of1 '70 Boss and a '03 GT with 2,800 miles on it. He used to have an '80 and he put a 460 big block in it and got it under the stock hood.

We have a lot of cars. My parents have a matching 1of1 '70 Boss and a '03 GT with 2,800 miles on it. He used to have an '80 and he put a 460 big block in it and got it under the stock hood.
my parents were kind of car hoarders, most of it is almost junk tho at this point, i think my dad has 3 or 4 460s laying around, here is actually one of them lol:

P1010050

This one last ran march 2009, wonder if it still works :feelsohh: thank the LORD for the big block FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$740 of credit card debt...

none rn, but when i graduate maybe i'll have like 30k debt

sux , but if i live frugally for like a year and pay it back fast, shouldn't really be a problem.

Like 4 or 5,000