Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much can I improve at the gym in 3 months if I'm skinny fat

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
If I put in work everyday at the gym.

How much could I improve. I am very skinny but skinny fat.

Would I improve in 3 months?

Last edited:
Barely visible for a normal person. I went for 4 months in highschool, didn't do shit for me.

With very good diet and proper form/exercise routine you could probably start seeing some results, but don't expect people to notice.

Barely visible for a normal person. I went for 4 months in highschool, didn't do shit for me.

With very good diet and proper form/exercise routine you could probably start seeing some results, but don't expect people to notice.

How long did you spend before seeing anything

How long did you spend before seeing anything
I quit cause not seeing any results was disheartening. All that effort and all I heard or read online was "keep at it, eventually you'll see some results". Well, you know what? I'd have to do this for years and years, and if I ever stopped all the progress would be gone quickly. So I just gave up.

@LastGerman Hes our gym general.

To remove fat and even use it as energy, you can consume some carnitine. Do you consume any additional protein like whey protein? What about creatine monohydrate?
Also, what exercises do you do? Bench press, deadlift or shoulder press? These exercises are good to build up strength.

Yes, you can expect this kind of progress:

3 months training:

3 years training:

30 years training:

To remove fat and even use it as energy, you can consume some carnitine. Do you consume any additional protein like whey protein? What about creatine monohydrate?
Also, what exercises do you do? Bench press, deadlift or shoulder press? These exercises are good to build up strength.
Inb4 bicep day, tricep day lmao lelel

Just do bench, squad and deadlifts.

Just be in a deficit... 3 months isnt big progress. Look at 1 year not 3 months.

JFL at 3 months and 4 months.

2 years minimum

Save yourself the time and get implants.

I'm no gymcel but I suspect this "skinny fat" condition is actually caused by a swollen liver or leaky gut. Diet rather than training is probably the best way to fix it short term. Cut down on fiber maybe.

honestly, no. It took me years

THERE'S NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE.

Unless you roidmax the changes won't be much.

no 3 months will not do shit also hitting gym everyday is will fuck you up

If I put in work everyday at the gym.

How much could I improve. I am very skinny but skinny fat.

take a year to you become at least average without drugs

Depends on how long you can stay on a low calorie diet without going insane

If you expect quick results I suggest not going to gym at all,because you will quit soon without anything to show for.You either make gym a part of your lifestyle,or you can hop on roids if you have good frame.