Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much alcohol do you consume?

How much alcohol do you consume?

• I don't drink

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • 0 or 1 drink per day

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • 2 drinks per day

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • 3 drinks per day

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I'm a functional alcoholic

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • I'm a dysfunctional alcoholic

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Alcohol is a popular cope among many incels, my self included.

How much do you drink?

Last edited:
I do not drink. It is unhealthy and by drinking a lot of alcohol you also age faster.

1-2 drinks per week, i don't drink that much.

I just drink water mostly.

I have a Jack and Coke twice a day usually, but I haven't gotten drunk in years.

Seriously only Saturday and maybe Friday I drink alcohol: mostly vodka+RedBull or vodka+orange juice.

12-16 pints of cider (5.2%) plus half a litre of vodka.

i drink once every few weeks i smoke weed daily tho

Alcohol is for degenerates.

ITT soon-to-be alcoholics on alcoholicwatch kek ( myself included)

Binge drink on weekends

At least 24 beers a week alone at home. And when I have the urge to go to bar, which I always do, I usually drink approximately 1 - 3 drinks there. Then I smoke alone on the outside of the bar. I cannot stand when people come talk to me, I feel awful because of my severe anxiety disorders.

I no longer drink (For 8 months now), if I do I get extremely depressed and start crying, last time I did I drunk till I puked then felt like shit in the morning and I was like what a fucking waste of time jfl.

I drink once every few months but when I drink I drink a lot

At least 24 beers a week alone at home. And when I have the urge to go to bar, which I always do, I usually drink approximately 1 - 3 drinks there. Then I smoke alone on the outside of the bar. I cannot stand when people come talk to me, I feel awful because of my severe anxiety disorders.

WoW

That's a lot of calories and extrogen. A few months and you will look like Majin bu.

One beer per day more or less, obviously Ichnusa or Peroni.

My doctor has told me to never quit straight away as I will go into shock which may bring on cardiac arrest, the joys of been signed off NEET for being an alcoholiccel :feelskek::feelskek:

When I first took the blackpill I used to abuse alcohol like a motherfucker. Now I am a bit more chill.

alcocohal makes me bloatmaxxed

once a week.
I go to this empty bar and drink till i don't remember my name.
they know me so they don't give a fuck if I do somthing stupid

i drink when i visit family

if my country had a drinking age of 18-19 instead of fucking 21 then i would spent a decent portion of my student cash on alcohol

Anonymous polls are boring tbh.

I've stopped drinking, I used to do it to approach but doesn't work anymore and I seldom approach anymore.

Im a very functional alcoholic

I drink a few beers on the weekends and some wine to my meals. It's not much I'd estimate it's 6-7 standard glasses a week. I'd drink more if I had some party to go to, which I do when I'm home at my parents place then I probably drink like 20 glasses a week.

I drink 2-3 nights a week, around 3 liters of 8-10° alcohol beer each night

Once a week me, my mom and my dad go have some halves.. I usually have 2 pints at a pub nearby before I go meet them... I'd really rather not, but they always insist that I need to "get out there" if I don't and they are fucking insufferable and won't leave me alone if I LDAR.. almost like emotional blackmail.

I drink like once a month

depends sometimes more sometimes way more and sometimes nothing

I usually drink Fri-Sat-Sun and either Tuesday or Wednesday. I usually do 9 pints on the weeknight, and will do a 750ml bottle of Kraken rum over Fri and Sat then a 24 pack over the course of Sunday. I'm a pretty big guy though so it takes me a good amount to get a buzz.

Don't have the financial means to drink

Only on the rare occasion when i'm going out. It's great for lowinhibmaxxing.

None. No smoking either. Healthcel, didn't help with women though, they rather get plowed by drug-addict chad. :feelsahh:

None.

It's over for teetotalcels.

1-5 a day. Recently moved up to shrooms

I no longer drink (For 8 months now), if I do I get extremely depressed and start crying, last time I did I drunk till I puked then felt like shit in the morning and I was like what a fucking waste of time jfl.
We've all been there boyo.

I don't drink at all, only when I have to attend some family birthday or something like that and my social anxiety spikes. It really helps calm the nerves.

Drink several days a week