Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How messy is your room?

?

• Clean

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • Messy

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Cave

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I sleep in the living room, but my area is mostly clean besides a few papers notebooks and pens.

All the hairs falling out of my head cuz of my shit genes make my room messier than it needs to be

my whole appartment is messy

random stuff laying around everywhere

Empty cans

dust everywhere

i sleep on the carpet without a pillow

and i just throw garbage in the corner of my room
instead of using a trashcan

a while ago i started just stumping out cigarettes on the floor instead of using an ashtray

i am planning to put some grafitti on the walls soon

i dont give a fuck about my landlord

Can't you sleep in the living room? Sleeping in the same room as your parents sounds horrible.

No, my parents and sister are hoarders. My sister's room is full(mom's fault tbh) and she's now sleeping in the living room and also fucking it up.

pretty messy because i have to take out a lot of shelves and shit
No, my parents and sister are hoarders. My sister's room is full(mom's fault tbh) and she's now sleeping in the living room and also fucking it up.
this is the issue with my mom. she hoards random schoolbooks and shit from when we were kids and i have a lot of them in my room because of that

I can't believe how many people live in filth. If you live in an extremely messy room, does it bother you at all? Provide pictures if you can.
If I cannot smell the nest through the picture, then I don't wanna see it.
Im a JordanPetersonCel - my room is always clean :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: