Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How messy is your room?

?

• Clean

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • Messy

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Cave

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I can't believe how many people live in filth. If you live in an extremely messy room, does it bother you at all? Provide pictures if you can.
If I cannot smell the nest through the picture, then I don't wanna see it.

Considering that i live in the forest, its what humans would consider "messy"

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

I can't stand having any insects in my room, so it's very clean
there are often a few "random" things on my desk, because I don't see the point of hiding things in drawers if soon I'll use again, especially since I have way more desk space than I need (and an empty desk just looks depressing)
so it's clean, but not necessarily "tidy" aka it's not that organized

It has a bit more dust then it should have, but yea i mean what can you do when your PC is on for the entire day, 7 days a week.

It’s pretty clean and bare, with nothing much inside. Just the way I like it.

Nothing inside of it, so I guess clean. I'm a loser. I don't have any trophies to be proud of, any pictures of friends and family to hang up, or any certificates of anything to be proud of.

I don't have a room, I'm an adult.
farp,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg

It's not very messy but there are a lot of insects

tbh i keep it very clean

it's chock full of stuff and I don't clean very often

My room looks like the room of someone who committed suicide already.

I don't do anything else other than sit on my PC and read a book so it's quite clean and tidy

I always keep my room very clean.

If you don't have your own place, you should be banned.

I have lived alone involuntary for well over a decade.

i cleaned it finally, but now it's littered with beer cans

If you don't have your own place, you should be banned.
why? buying even a small studio requires years of wageslaving here and renting one also requires you to spend pretty much all the money you earn -- no point in wasting so much money when you can just live with your parents (and slowly accumulate money to move out eventually)

why? buying even a small studio requires years of wageslaving here and renting one also requires you to spend pretty much all the money you earn -- no point in wasting so much money when you can just live with your parents (and slowly accumulate money to move out eventually)

How can you dream about fucking and being with a woman if you live with parents?
Feb 29, 2020 Posts 277 Online 7d 14h 4m
View attachment 291753

Ad hominem fallacy.

Last edited:
Lmfao you retards still don't think im a gorilla?

Its not a joke, i seriously live in a forest.

View attachment 291765
That’s gangster. Tell me all about it. Serious. I wanna buy some dense forest land and build a house right in the middle of it and live out my life there

That’s gangster. Tell me all about it. Serious. I wanna buy some dense forest land and build a house right in the middle of it and live out my life there
Well its pretty quiet out here. If you don't have means to defend yourself dont bother, you'll end up dead.

Also sometimes people walk by. Personally I don't handle that too nicely but you may be different and like that stuff.

Well its pretty quiet out here. If you don't have means to defend yourself dont bother, you'll end up dead.

Also sometimes people walk by. Personally I don't handle that too nicely but you may be different and like that stuff.
Where are you located? Africa?

Where are you located? Africa?
I cannot tell you that for fear of upsetting the government. They leave me alone for the most part, until I do dumb shut like give clues to where I am

Do you have a cabin or a house ? I’m aware that guns are mandatory in the forest. Have you ever had encounters with predators ?

Do you have a cabin or a house ? I’m aware that guns are mandatory in the forest. Have you ever had encounters with predators ?
I'm the apex predator here so I'm not bothered. Also i live in a cave

no pics for you. couple of things on the floor but that’s it

It's not that bad but only because I recently changed rooms.

Pretty clean if you disregard the shitstains on the wall.

Ultra messy atm, I'm trying to clean it rn.

I guess it’s relative. My room is a cave compared to the rest of my parents’ house. My mom being a Filipina likes to keep things clean.

my stepfather is the one usually throwing trash in my room and intentionally spilling sugary drinks on my floor when I’m not around and shit. I always see ants crawling all over my bedroom floor because of it.

Its a bit messy admittedly, there are tools lying around and such, almost like a workshop. It is clean, though.

Couldnt vote, messy as in stuff lying around, clean as in not dirty.

I can't believe how many people live in filth. If you live in an extremely messy room, does it bother you at all? Provide pictures if you can.
If I cannot smell the nest through the picture, then I don't wanna see it.
I keep cleaning it and then falling into depression. It's like a pendulum: clean, messy, clean, messy. Currently the trash is piling up from last night's weed binge with unwashed silverware and cups. Also need more posters as my wall is pretty bear.
Lmfao you retards still don't think im a gorilla?

Its not a joke, i seriously live in a forest.

View attachment 291765
Are you homelessCel?

Last edited:
Very clean.

Every surface is dusted every day, the floor is sweeped, and anything that I'm not using goes inside the desk.

Clothes are organized in the closet.

I never understood the stereotype that we are not clean.

Nasty inkwels, with their bad hygiene and lack of showers and haircuts! Cheetos and chocolate packets everywhere, dirty unwashed clothes 3 layers deep. Skid marked underwear dotted about the room. 2 boxes worth of kleenex, with their individual tissues scrunched up and stuck together by my cum from fapping over 8+ stacies!

Mines clean too BTW.

Spotless.

I probably had the cleanest room on the student accommodation (srs). Walking past other people's rooms on the first days :feelspuke:

Also some people NEVER open their windows so the sweat, stuffy smell lingers and It just makes me sick.

Clean room crew.
Always have window open crew.
Air purifier + Air freshener in room crew.

I share a room with my parents. (They didn't have a room built for me the cunts.) My half (quarter) could be better but it's there fault, none of this shit is mine.

Messy as a girl from tinder :feelsokman:

i actually haven't been puking, which is quite a shock to me

Puking depends on (In order) the quality of beer, the strength of beer and time consumed between drinks- along with whether you ate or not.

Yeah I polished 8 bottles of alcohol yesterday. Didn't puke. That said none were purchased from Aldi/Lidl.

I share a room with my parents. (They didn't have a room built for me the cunts.) My half (quarter) could be better but it's there fault, none of this shit is mine.
Can't you sleep in the living room? Sleeping in the same room as your parents sounds horrible.
Perfectly clean, arabcel trait tbh.
:feelsokman:

There's stuff in one corner but it's not mine

Clean for the most part though

My room was always messy and shit looking before a few months ago. It's nice to have a clean & organized room to relaxed from.

Puking depends on (In order) the quality of beer, the strength of beer and time consumed between drinks- along with whether you ate or not.

Yeah I polished 8 bottles of alcohol yesterday. Didn't puke. That said none were purchased from Aldi/Lidl.
For me whether or not I ate is a huge factor. I can puke after 3-4 drinks on a empty stomach but be have 15 just fine on full stomach.