Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many (((Zoomers))) you think are faggots

How many Zoomers you think are fags and trannies

• Total voters
CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
How many zoomers you think are part of LGBTranny?

Tranny kids are roping left and right. :feelskek:

according to kike media every second one.
But I have barely ever met a faggot

60% is too much. That would imply more than half of society is mentally I’ll which would likely result in a way worse economic situation than what we have now

I’d say 20-30%. But it’ll probably grow as foids continue to slowly become less and less attracted to men and their ideal standards become genetically impossible/unreachable for any being

Alot of them act gay even though they aren't. I'm assuming this is just for male zoomers cuz foids are obvious 2% gay and 98% bi/chadsexual. For guys I really don't think it's that many, just many of them seem like it.

Alot of them act gay even though they aren't. I'm assuming this is just for male zoomers cuz foids are obvious 2% gay and 98% bi/chadsexual. For guys I really don't think it's that many, just many of them seem like it.
Yea i read somewhere a lot of foids say they are bisexual:foidSoy: meaning they date Chad only

solid 30% if you count lesbians because most foids lesbian nowadays some degree

They're still a minority but I had a few gay classmates in high school.

I think that many do it just for attention. The whole genderfluid and nonbinary subculture is the new emo kek.

I think that many do it just for attention. The whole genderfluid and nonbinary subculture is the new emo kek.
A lot of them are genuinely gay. Most MtF trannies and crossdressers are attracted to men.

Now the foids who do identify as nonbinary or asexual, a lot of them are dykes or had sex with Chad.

Very few compared to foids.