Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many would you ban all religions to promote atheism?

How many would you ban all religions to promote atheism?

• Complete ban, north korea style

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • semi-ban (Must only practice at your dwelling and hide it)

• Free to do whatever tf you want

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Other (comment)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Curious how many of you are based.

No; religion helps keep degeneracy at bay with promise of divine punishment at least to a certain extent, banning it would accomplish nothing. :feelsjuice:

How is that based? Atheism makes more men become incels

We live in an atheist society right now, and this is possibly the biggest hell hole any sub-8 can possibly wish for. The current west is literally just a giant playground for Chads and women to fuck all day and the rich to get more exploitative and richer.

As an agnostic, I think Abrahamic religion is based as fuck. If we lived in a Christian or Muslim society, almost none of us would be here and we'd be married and have kids at 18. Whores wouldn't be allowed to whore around, and Chads and women (unless in a Muslim or Mormon society) would be forced to commit and be monogamous.

I've seen a couple IT posts about how women's fathers would not allow us to get married because we are apparently all "unwashed" and "lazy" or some shit. Don't know about that, I'm clean as fuck and I have a strong work ethic, but I can't speak for everyone. I'm grinding in university (despite not getting good marks for the classes I don't really give a fuck about) while also having a job. I like my job, and I would like university if I was actually doing the classes I need for my major (and if I wasn't surrounded by women and Chads fucking all day). If I had a daughter and I was choosing her to get married to someone, it would definitely not be the Chads who desire to fuck around with different women all day, it would be a guy with morals and a strong work ethic.

Last edited:
Atheist, never really hated churches until one recently got built next to my apartment.
Like fuck those bearded NI**RS and their loud af annoying bell that they ring every fucking 3 hours, i already got insomnia and barley fall asleep at 6am and than they have to wake me up at 8am, fucking hell.

ban religions isn't based :feelssus:

We live in an atheist society right now, and this is possibly the biggest hell hole any sub-8 can possibly wish for. The current west is literally just a giant playground for Chads and women to fuck all day and the rich to get more exploitative and richer.

As an agnostic, I think Abrahamic religion is based as fuck. If we lived in a Christian or Muslim society, almost none of us would be here and we'd be married and have kids at 18. Whores wouldn't be allowed to whore around, and Chads and women (unless in a Muslim or Mormon society) would be forced to commit and be monogamous.

I've seen a couple IT posts about how women's fathers would not allow us to get married because we are apparently all "unwashed" and "lazy" or some shit. Don't know about that, I'm clean as fuck and I have a strong work ethic, but I can't speak for everyone. I'm grinding in university (despite not getting good marks for the classes I don't really give a fuck about) while also having a job. I like my job, and I would like university if I was actually doing the classes I need for my major (and if I wasn't surrounded by women and Chads fucking all day). If I had a daughter and I was choosing her to get married to someone, it would definitely not be the Chads who desire to fuck around with different women all day, it would be a guy with morals and a strong work ethic.
Fucking cope, Chad parents would only let their daughters marry Chads and we would be executed by religious police or put in some sort of interment camp.

Fucking cope, Chad parents would only let their daughters marry Chads and we would be executed by religious police or put in some sort of interment camp.
Speaking as a sand nigga, in sand nigga countries where there is still arranged marriages, it's definitely not that way. The fathers would definitely prefer someone who is better looking, but having traditional values is an absolute.

may Allah have mercy on your grAY ass