Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many women your age and younger do you interact with on a regular basis?

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I think a huge part of my inceldom is simply lack of exposure to women. I literally have no females my age or younger (I am 25) I interact with on a regular basis. I tried getting involved in my religious community, but there are ZERO women my age, or even less than 10 years older than me - I haven't met even one girl my age in my religious community in the 2 years I have been in this city.

High school I was incel because the girls didn't like me, but at least I had exposure to women. Who knows, maybe if things had gone a little differently or I went to another school with different people, or had a little bit more maturity going into high school, I would have gotten a gf. But now, I'm just not in contact with women anymore so I don't even have HOPE of meeting someone. It's brutal because you're just rotting and there is nothing you can do about it. In this society what the fuck are we supposed to do in order to just have regular social interaction with young women (not necessarily a relationship)?

I have one the same age as me at work and she despises me. I just do my own thing at work.

If I count my friends sister who is 2 years older than me 1 but she's married and has kids so it doesn't count, if I don't count her 0.

At my job probably 3 foids around my age I interact with on a weekly basis, one doesnt like me and only talks to be nice. Other I dont know. But other day seen a guy who was a lot shyer and more reserved then I am, interacting and laughing with a cute foid and now they leave work together and are almost certainly smashing. So I dont know wtf.

I think maybe because my face isnt attractive, ill have to be the most social person ever to get laid. While a reserved guy who barely interacts got it handed it him on a sliver platter, and no hes not no chad. Just normie

One niece, maybe twice a year

Otherwise 0

I think a huge part of my inceldom is simply lack of exposure to women. I literally have no females my age or younger (I am 25) I interact with on a regular basis. I tried getting involved in my religious community, but there are ZERO women my age, or even less than 10 years older than me - I haven't met even one girl my age in my religious community in the 2 years I have been in this city.

High school I was incel because the girls didn't like me, but at least I had exposure to women. Who knows, maybe if things had gone a little differently or I went to another school with different people, or had a little bit more maturity going into high school, I would have gotten a gf. But now, I'm just not in contact with women anymore so I don't even have HOPE of meeting someone. It's brutal because you're just rotting and there is nothing you can do about it. In this society what the fuck are we supposed to do in order to just have regular social interaction with young women (not necessarily a relationship)?
Literally all women my age have a boyfriend. Not that they talk to me though.

Literally all women my age have a boyfriend. Not that they talk to me though.
2 foids at my job that are both my age (20). One has a boyfriend and hates my guts, the other is actually nice and talks to him, but its probably cause we're forced to see each other daily. If given the choice, she wouldn't speak to me.

If I go out to eat, the waitress is sometimes a girl. And that is it.

2 foids at my job that are both my age (20). One has a boyfriend and hates my guts, the other is actually nice and talks to him, but its probably cause we're forced to see each other daily. If given the choice, she wouldn't speak to me.
There was a girl my age at my work and she absolutely hated me and ignored me.

There are also two girls working in the other department. One has never said a word to me in the two years I've been working there and I don't even know her name. The other one is always rude to me and only talks to me in the presence of other people to appear polite for them, but one on one she always sends me away. It's not like I even try to make small talk with her, whenever I come to her it's work-related (like I need some document or something) and she's still rude. When you're an ugly male you're a nuisance in everybody's life and they all want you out of sight and out of mind.

Not a single one, except one case.
There's one asian girl from my appartement block, probably around my age or slightly older, who works as a vendor in store nearby, so when i went out to gym around two weeks ago she entered the elevator with me and said hi. That was about the first interaction with a femoid i have in years.

coworkers and workers at fastfood/grocery stores

You're in the wrong organisation, look else where. Some churches are full of old people, but also be wary of youth groups because the chicks in those groups are mental sometimes (experience!) I cannot relate to the 17-21 age range (I'm 27).

Try volunteering for a community organisation that is involved with animal welfare or feeding the homeless. You'll meet good people that way but you might not meet hot chicks right away. At least you will gain connections, which you currently lack.

In my opinion the problem is not the exposure to femoids. Because I changed country for work, now I interact with femoids on daily basis, not out of my will but just because I need work connections and such. Believe me, it didn´t change a single fuck because I´m not attractive enough. They ignore me at best or try not to look me in the eyes.

this is cope. If you were attractive women would be approaching you while going grocery shopping, going out to eat, on facebook, etc...

If you are unattractive it doesn´t matter how many women you meet.

None at all. I havent talked to a girl my age in a few years.

Ascending is what you have to do

No female interaction since 2,5 years except cashcunts (where you buy your food or stuff in general)

none are you high

I never interact with women in any way, except for my mother and the woman that cleans the house (she is 73 years old)

I'm a complete shut-in irl, and live in this shitty village in the middle of nowhere full of nothing but old people, so none irl, talk to a handful online, though.

None, they make visible attempts to avoid me.

If I go out to eat, the waitress is sometimes a girl. And that is it.
This exactly, and even then they're being paid to interact with me

Two: my sister, and my friend's girlfriend :feelsgah:

none at all excluding family

I interacted with a lot of foids in university, school and work (hospitals).

I tought the same...but the problem isnt exposure...the problem is who we are.

This exactly, and even then they're being paid to interact with me
You think that's pathetic...

I have a friend, that I go out with to eat sometimes, who picks restaurants based on which has the 'hot waitress's'. Then, if a waitress remembers us, he starts thinking that she is hitting on one of us. *rolls eyes down hill*

I try to explain to him that they're being paid to be nice to us, even flirt with us, and it is not an indication that they want to fuck us. Sometimes he seems to somewhat understand this, but man... it's pathetic.

I have a friend, that I go out with to eat sometimes, who picks restaurants based on which has the 'hot waitress's'. Then, if a waitress remembers us, he starts thinking that she is hitting on one of us. *rolls eyes down hill*

I try to explain to him that they're being paid to be nice to us, even flirt with us, and it is not an indication that they want to fuck us. Sometimes he seems to somewhat understand this, but man... it's pathetic.
This, JFL at all the people that think the employees at hooters genuinely like them and aren't just being paid to act like they do.

Y