Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How many women have you approached in the past year?

0, no foids wants to even talk with me volountry when they don't need something from me

i really don't want to talk about shit like this but i approched:
>black haired light skin toilet in a park
>nigrees in a park also
>another black whore but this one is very shot probably 4'11"

jfl most people here never approached and they still claim to be incels, what an irony

Recently, I've been reading the Mystery Method by, well, Mystery and I came across a good passage that I think is important to keep in mind here.

The Game is not played on a computer or the Internet. It's not played in a book. It's played in the real world, with real people and real situations. Only through repeated practice in the field can we gain intuition and skill. Over time, these methods become habitual. Once internalized over a few disciplined weeks, it is in fact easier to keep doing them than to stop.

How many women have you approached in the past year?

I'm willing to guess the number is 0.

This has to change if you want to have any chance at ascension .

Otherwise, inceldom becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I cant approach women as a Sub 2 Trucel. Its literally a crime apparently.

2, one cold approach and one warm approach. Neither landed but the cold approach was a far brutal-er rejection

Recently, I've been reading the Mystery Method by, well, Mystery and I came across a good passage that I think is important to keep in mind here.

The Game is not played on a computer or the Internet. It's not played in a book. It's played in the real world, with real people and real situations. Only through repeated practice in the field can we gain intuition and skill. Over time, these methods become habitual. Once internalized over a few disciplined weeks, it is in fact easier to keep doing them than to stop.

jfl most people here never approached and they still claim to be incels, what an irony
They are retards

But also people who keep approaching are also retards.

You just need to do the initial set of approaching just to confirm and then you know...

Well actually I retract that statement, people who keep approaching are not retards there is always hope and a chance but they are kinda delusional tho.

The thing is, if you have had dry dick since the age of 13. Then it will always be this way. Women approach Chad, not the other way around. If you start off HS with social malaises, you're practically screwed in 99.9% of all cases, 0.01% is that you grow up late and turn into a Chad.

forever 0, it won't start, won't begin.
I actually owe that number because I've approached multile, multiple times and have gotten rejected
jfl when you owe/in debt with your approach/have been approached

it's over

Not wasting my time on a futile endeavour.

I did try to approach before but failed, got ghosted etcetera.... however I'm still gonna try again because inceldom has been causing me to have mental breakdowns sometimes lately.

lim 1/x as x -> ∞

Never approached a woman once in my life, never will.

If they don’t approach you first, it’s already over.

Dude, unless you are in college, there is no place to “approach” a woman.

Work? You can’t really approach a coworker without risking sexual harassment. Gym? Same. Church? You have to be involved in that community and there are only a finite number of women who go to Church. Volunteering? Lol. You are not gonna find stable women at volunteering. You can try various meetup and Eventbrite stuff, but unless you are in a city, there is very little to do - women tend not to use that app - they are content working, going home, and going out with friends or going on dates in the weekends.
Bars? Unless you go with a friend, it’s very awkward going to a bar by yourself and trying to chat up people - there’s a clear social dynamic that loners are looked down on. And even then, women all tend to go to bars with their group of friends and dislike it when strangers approach them. And most bars aren’t conducive to social chat like that, unless you are in college at a college bar.

I’ve chatted up women at all of these things by the way. Nothing works, they either get hostile, say they have a boyfriend, or politely decline.

All you have left is your existing friend network and online dating, and if you don’t get dates within the first four months of seriously trying, it is your looks and you can’t do anything about it. You might get the occasional date after years of using it, but most women will figure out your inexperience on dates and end it right away. Plus, some women are on there for sex and will reject you if you don’t advance sexual flirtation quickly enough; some want serious relationships and will end it if you get too flirty too quickly. And you won’t be able to figure out which is which. That’s assuming you even get matches, which, if you are on this website, you won’t.
You can try through your friend network, but you have to get friends first and most who have access to women tend to be very hostile to newcomers breaking in the circle.

This post is not teaching game. It’s just encouraging people here to publicly humiliate themselves and possibly be injured.

In what sense?
You might get tazed or pepper sprayed. Or if she makes a scene because you “harass” her, normie cucks could attack you for validation from foid.

They are retards

But also people who keep approaching are also retards.

You just need to do the initial set of approaching just to confirm and then you know...

Well actually I retract that statement, people who keep approaching are not retards there is always hope and a chance but they are kinda delusional tho.
I think adaptation is an important factor here too. If you take some reddit guru's advice and approach too direct, try approaching more indirectly next time. If you find yourself chasing the girl, stop yourself etc. The first few approaches will most certainly be awkward but reflecting on how you did and how you can do better will give you a better chance at success.

Never approached a woman once in my life, never will.

If they don’t approach you first, it’s already over.
Wrong. Women are submissive, they will not usually approach first (unless you are a Chad of course). They will expect you to lead the interaction even if they are attracted to you.

I did try to approach before but failed, got ghosted etcetera.... however I'm still gonna try again because inceldom has been causing me to have mental breakdowns sometimes lately.
:yes:

So go to jail, women are attracted to criminals.
Yeah. Goto jail as a 5ft curry trucel so violent niggers and crackers can gangbang you before eventually, sticking a shiv into your spine.

Why didnt i think of that before? :feelsseriously:

If you've tried before and are objectively subhuman, there's 0 point. Nothing will change with the next 50 foids you approach because they've all had the same exact experiences; they're hypergamous like any other foid, they worship Chad like any other foid, they're disgusted at the very sight of a subhuman like any other foid. You accomplish nothing except humiliating yourself and opening yourself up to being made out like a harassing creep for being a sub 5 daring to approach a woman. :ping:

I stopped approaching 11 years ago. It was bad enough for me then. Imagine the kind of hell it would be for me now.

Tinder was released on December of 2012. I finally gave up on approaching women late last summer of that year after yet another string of embarrassing failures, the last of which rejected me but said I could still add her on Facebook (like a fucking retard, I did.... JFL.... Unfriended her when I finally accepted my fate around a month later).

I was on 3 dates last year. I had to come up with all topics. One of them wasnt interested in me at all.2 just texted that They didn't want to continue meeting

I was on 3 dates last year. I had to come up with all topics. One of them wasnt interested in me at all.2 just texted that They didn't want to continue meeting
Rough man. Keep at it.

when i was the tallest in my class at middle school a girl tried to chat me up, was still ugly though

when i was the tallest in my class at middle school a girl tried to chat me up, was still ugly though