Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many women around you are overweight?

How many women around you are overweight?

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
I think statistically, men are still more often overweight than women. But looking around YOUNG/er women I wonder if that's still true. I see looksmaxed dudes or dude who obviously work out regularly - but almost all women I see are slightly overweight. I don't meant fat, landwhales, stereotyptically American etc .... but simply a bit overweight: too much on the hips, fat ass etc.

So, the question is how many women around YOU, in your normal daily every day life (in case you go out regularly to work or college or whatever) are overweight?

Most women I see are fit, especially the ones in their 20s and late teens.

My female co-workers are all slim business stacies. Only the disgusting half-animal aboriginal females are all overweight.

I see mostly slim girls when I’m out. Depends where you’re from, I guess.

Well, living in Chadstralia.

I live in a city that's mostly about food and wine. Also a lot of the people in my city are pretty bitter; usually middleage fat women.

I see 6'3" athletic build Chads walking around with 5'3" chubby girls. Most of the guys scoring the hot gals are the hipster Chads.

Where i live in germany i only see a few fat women.

Red Shambhala said:
I think statistically, men are still more often overweight than women. But looking around YOUNG/er women I wonder if that's still true. I see looksmaxed dudes or dude who obviously work out regularly - but almost all women I see are slightly overweight. I don't meant fat, landwhales, stereotyptically American etc .... but simply a bit overweight: too much on the hips, fat ass etc.

So, the question is how many women around YOU, in your normal daily every day life (in case you go out regularly to work or college or whatever) are overweight?

Only a few. I'm not a fat hater (not saying that you are or that I care that you are), so I couldn't care less, honestly.

I'm 30 yo and I only know one woman my age who isn't obese.

Only a few women around me are overweight.

Where I work I'd say about half of them are overweight.

I like in straya and i think it overtook america for fattest cuntry in the world

Texas is filled with femoid land whales.

In my trash area most of the guys my age are skinny while most of the females my age are fatasses

I think most of the fatties are older adults (25+). I don't see many fat young men and women.

blackcel said:
I think most of the fatties are older adults (25+).  I don't see many fat young men and women.

This. That's because around that age metabolism starts to slow down.

Most of the femoids where I work are older than me (24) so a good number of them are fat.

a mixture of fatties and staceys in my country tbh, but they are still quite prevalent.

Fatties are rare in Asia.

Even my grandfather has picked up on tall decent looking guys holding hands with land whales. We are the first generation were girls are actually more overweight than men. 

Modern women